SSB Wii U & 3DS big-time rumor

There's a seperate rumor out there that's not this one that says there will be a 2nd Yoshi represenative.

Who is it you might ask?

The Stork xD
Stork_zpsac6fef95.png

(Taking it with a grain of salt, but it would be quite the WTF choice)

Northern Verve said:
There's a seperate rumor out there that's not this one that says there will be a 2nd Yoshi represenative.

Who is it you might ask?

The Stork xD
Stork_zpsac6fef95.png

I laughed. Kamek has such a better chance.

Dracomon said:
Northern Verve said:

Who is it you might ask?

The Stork xD
Stork_zpsac6fef95.png

but you have to admit playing as the stork would be epic lol

playing as the stork would be awesome, mainly because i really like birds.

New Super Mario said:
Dracomon said:
Northern Verve said:

Who is it you might ask?

The Stork xD
Stork_zpsac6fef95.png

but you have to admit playing as the stork would be epic lol
What if it is actually the Stork and Baby Luigi?

Leaker's backstory is bullshit. As if Sakurai would give info (and his integrity) to a fanboy who asked. It's also a really safe rumour aside from the Diddy/Dixie thing and Wario's overalls being his default. Also, no mention of the Mii's sorta discredits it because of the E3 Little Mac/Pac Man/Mii rumour. The story could've been easily faked (in which case it's a horrible effort) but the info actually seems plausible so yup, I'm waiting 'till Feburary for this one.

Dracomon said:

I don't care if you baited me. You succeeded.

But, I WILL LOVELOVELOVE THIS

Baby Luigi said:
Dracomon said:

I don't care if you baited me. You succeeded.

But, I WILL LOVELOVELOVE THIS
I knew you would. Maybe it'll also be a way for all the other babies to be in the game too like Baby Mario, Baby Peach, etc.

Assuming of course this is even plausible.

Well, Baby Mario and Baby Peach did appear in Brawl as trophies. I never got why Baby Luigi didn't get a trophy. That was bullshit.

Anser said:
Well, Baby Mario and Baby Peach did appear in Brawl as trophies. I never got why Baby Luigi didn't get a trophy. That was bullshit.
because no one gives a shit about the babies

Xpike said:
Anser said:
because no one gives a shit about the babies

hahahahaha

Xpike said:
because no one gives a *bleep* about the babies

Oh really? If that's the case, why are they coming back in Mario Kart 8? And you're talking to someone who has "Baby Luigi" in the name, so that constitutes as at least one person giving a care about him, so therefore your claim is rendered invalid.

Baby Luigi said:
Xpike said:

Oh really? If that's the case, why are they coming back in Mario Kart 8? And you're talking to someone who has "Baby Luigi" in the name, so that constitutes as at least one person giving a care about him, so therefore your claim is rendered invalid.
I don't think you should be so defensive about it.

I think I should be so defensive about it

New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Xpike said:

I don't think you should be so defensive about it.
It's totally necissary.

Then why can't he just say "I don't care" rather than "no one cares"

Zero said:
Leaker's backstory is bullshit. As if Sakurai would give info (and his integrity) to a fanboy who asked. It's also a really safe rumour aside from the Diddy/Dixie thing and Wario's overalls being his default. Also, no mention of the Mii's sorta discredits it because of the E3 Little Mac/Pac Man/Mii rumour. The story could've been easily faked (in which case it's a horrible effort) but the info actually seems plausible so yup, I'm waiting 'till Feburary for this one.

He could have made that up to cover his back, you know. It has happened before.

Baby Luigi said:
Then why can't he just say "I don't care" rather than "no one cares"

because some people like to make assumptions

So how about that leak?

The Gangrel/Aversa Assist sounds pretty rad, if true.

Mienfoo said:
So how about that leak?

The Gangrel/Aversa Assist sounds pretty rad, if true.
It seems pretty to be a pretty safe leak, no real "omg what" things, except for one part:
Wii Fit Trainer has a butt attack. It is replaced by a headbutt for the male costume.
Since that would imply different hitboxes for the costumes, I'd say it's a fake.

Baby Luigi said:
Xpike said:

The babies are coming back for Mario Kart 8 because Nintendo needs to pad the rooster.
If you care about what amounts to taking the Muppet Babies idea and applying it to Mario characters but without any real...character put into them, then it's fine by me, but I'd doubt "trophies for the babies" are high on the Smash dev checklist

Back