Nintendo 2DS

It's plausible. It's no different from car crash testing.

It COULD use the same, strong material smart phones use but that would bring up the costs

It's still horribly ugly. Everyone can agree with that.

Well I guess you're not "everyone" then

I was sorely disappointed when my Vita couldn't play UMDs so I hope the 2DS mitigates that.

The downside: It can't fold.

The upside: It's really cheap for a console like this.

Also, PSP was great IMO because portable emulation.(and the games it offered) Not the best emulators but still loved that.

Vita is a joke in America.

Based Sora said:
It's amazing how un-funny the posts on this page that were attempting humor were.

Seriously. Learn to joke.

yeah listen to this guy he's joke central so funny such humour jokes

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Based Sora said:
It's amazing how un-funny the posts on this page that were attempting humor were.

Seriously. Learn to joke.

yeah listen to this guy he's joke central so funny such humour jokes

I'm not some kind of master of comedy, but don't try to pretend the "lol psp games on 2ds" joke was funny in any way, shape or form, because I know that you know it wasn't.

Nintendo 2DS said:
Where did you learn to fly sarcasm?

Kill yourself.

The Earl of Millenium said:
Nintendo banging a 2DS prototype on a table??? I don't think so.

actually fuck me with a sledgehammer because this presents the funniest mental image I've had for weeks

Based Sora said:
The Earl of Millenium said:
Nintendo banging a 2DS prototype on a table??? I don't think so.

actually *bleep* me with a sledgehammer because this presents the funniest mental image I've had for weeks

I know, I had fun picturing Miyamoto smashing a 2DS on a table, inside a lab.

Based Sora said:
well, it depends on how you think he's "smashing" it...

see, i told you this guy is the funnyest on the forums

because when someone says "banging on a table", I'm terrible for not taking the literal definition

even after I made it clear I wasn't thinking what he was, he still didn't get it, so I added another hint until I finally just explained it

Based Sora said:
even after I made it clear I wasn't thinking what he was, he still didn't get it

yeah, that was definitely his fault

Back