Nintendo 2DS

Speedy Yoshi said:
The design is super duper ugly, and we already have a On/Off setting for the 3DS, so what is the point of this?

It will be cheaper for those who can't afford a Nitendo 3DS system, and it is aimed primarily at kids who are too young for the 3D feature. Not everyone reads the manual to know there is a Parental Control feature.

Megadardery said:
Actually 999 Saudi Riyal = 1854 Egyptian Pounds. :-X
That's because it's imported I think, Nintendo only distributes in North America, Europe, Japan, and Australia

Vocal Beat said:
The design is ...okay, at least you won't have to worry about the hinges breaking.

But you will have to worry about the fact that it is more prone to screen damage due to the console's lack of the clamshell design.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
It will be cheaper for those who can't afford a Nitendo 3DS system, and it is aimed primarily at kids who are too young for the 3D feature. Not everyone reads the manual to know there is a Parental Control feature.

BTW, this whole 3D being too old for kids is not scientifically proven and it's just Nintendo being afraid of being sued for a potential problem despite its no scientific evidence.

But I think the 2DS is stupid. Still one circle pad? Still less of a reason to play games that require the circle pad and the touch screen (screw you Kid Icarus)

Tss. Useless. This is like an Ugly Gameboy. Since 3DS was designed to be transported, this 2DS's Screen will easily get damaged, which will make people buy a case to go with it. Also, it's long battery life can be explained by the lack of 3D. It probably has the same battery life of a 3DS with its 3D off. Also, I will not categorise it with the "family of the 3DS", as it does not have 3D, which is just dumb.

For people complaining, this is likely for those people who don't give a shit about the 3D effect and the lack of clamshell design is probably for the kids who break the hinges of their 3DS. It's ugly as shit though.

The "Clamshell" was the most useful thing in the world. I mean, you only had to close the thing, and it will automatically sleep. Now, it's a button.

IMO smart phone developers need to use a clamshell design. The screen is so ----ing fragile otherwise, even with gorilla glass

ah yes I remember those days when Miyamoto promised that they had no plans for new versions of the 3DS

at least the DSi was an actual progression, this is the third iteration of the 3DS in 2 years

Am I the only one who actually likes this console? (except for STILL NO GODAMN SECOND CIRCLE PAD)

Freakworld said:
Am I the only one who actually likes this console? (except for STILL NO GOdang SECOND CIRCLE PAD)

You'll like it if you don't care about 3D and it has cheaper price

Am I the only one who likes this? The design is neat and it's cheaper too. But if your mad about it, relax, you probably have a 3DS and the big N is probably not going to stop supporting the 3DS.

I saw someone on Miiverse talking about this, i was like: "Wat". then i saw the trailer...

Nintendo, this is best idea you had since Mario teaches typing.

Freakworld said:
Am I the only one who actually likes this console?

Koopa Kid said:
Am I the only one who likes this?

definitely

i think id prefer this to the normal 3ds if only it had a hinge

I legit thought this was a joke thread when i saw the title.

But I mean, if this will be cheaper than a 3DS, i might actually see if i can get it.

so yeah i approve of this console

i think i figured out how i'm gonna get a 3ds

even if the whole "not bendable" thing is dumb

This looks like a kids's toy not a proper handheld gaming system.

Back