Paper Mario Characters vs. Normal Mario Characters Survivor (18 PEOPLE NEEDED!)

MushroomHat

I haz mai Mushroom Hat and You don't.
Here we go we need 18 people. We need 9 who wants to be a Mario character such as: Toad, Mario, Donkey Kong, Daisy, Goomba, etc. And 9 for Paper Mario such as: Dimentio, Sushie, Koops, Mimi, Goombella, etc.

...elaborate? Is this a comic, fanfic or something else? Is there room for a Magikoopa? (If so, I have Paper Mario styled sprites of my dude.)

Sure. BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONLY 1 CHARACTER. Oh Ill make room for the Mario Meme Weegee. :posh:

I'm the host Mr. Toad (some rich toad) :rolleyes: :mario: :luigi: :bowser: :yoshi: :wario: :waluigi: :peach: :dk:

WE HEARBY DON'T ALLOW FAN CHARACTERS!!!!!!! JUST OFFICIAL PAPER MARIO AND MARIO CHARACTERS!

Team Mario: Team Paper Mario:
Mario Magikoopa

Ill join paper mario as a goomba.

Could you provide some more info first? What sort of medium will this be? Where will it be hosted? What is this even about in general?

I mean, I'm interested just because it's about Paper Mario, but I won't sign up for anything if I don't know what it's gonna be about beforehand.

Well Its hosted in Kehaul Key. And well its like Survivor you know on TV? And their rules go the same way.
Team Mario: Team Paper Mario:
Mario Magikoompa
Goomba
Wiggler

Ill allow 2 characters because we NEED female characters. And the 2nd one must be Female Mario/Paper Mario character.

Edofenrir said:
Could you provide some more info first? What sort of medium will this be? Where will it be hosted? What is this even about in general?

I mean, I'm interested just because it's about Paper Mario, but I won't sign up for anything if I don't know what it's gonna be about beforehand.
I believe it is survivor, some sort of chance game where you pick one of two options

Guys ITS SURVIVOR ITS ON TV!!! -_- This is not going as planned.

DUDE WHY DONT YOU EXPLAIN WHAT SURVIVOR IS.

Also if you need females so bad change me to daisy on the mario side.

MushroomHat said:

Not everyone here is from America and knows what Survivor is, you know. Also, you didn't answer two of my questions, and one very shoddily. You apparently created an account here just to post this thread, so nobody here has any idea who you are or what you want. If you want more people to sign up, you should be a bit more professional, sit down for a while, and write in a structured manner what this project is about, what sort of medium it will be (a story, a comic, etc.), where it will be hosted once it's done, what rules you have in mind, etc. Give us some thorough information so we can get an impression of what you have in mind.

This is the last chance I give this project. If your next reply is just a one-liner telling me "IT'S SURVIVOR DUH", I won't sign up, and I advise everyone else to do the same.

Edofenrir said:
MushroomHat said:

Not everyone here is from America and knows what Survivor is, you know. Also, you didn't answer two of my questions, and one very shoddily. You apparently created an account here just to post this thread, so nobody here has any idea who you are or what you want. If you want more people to sign up, you should be a bit more professional, sit down for a while, and write in a structured manner what this project is about, what sort of medium it will be (a story, a comic, etc.), where it will be hosted once it's done, what rules you have in mind, etc. Give us some thorough information so we can get an impression of what you have in mind.

This is the last chance I give this project. If your next reply is just a one-liner telling me "IT'S SURVIVOR DUH", I won't sign up, and I advise everyone else to do the same.
Yeah. I have no idea what Survivor is.

Back