ATTN: New Users

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Recently, a lot of new users have been regarding Off-subject Discussion (and also the rest of the Forum Community boards in a smaller amount) as spam boards. Please be serious in your posts here. Thank you.

Sharks Territory said:
Recently, a lot of new users have been regarding Off-subject Discussion (and also the rest of the Forum Community boards in a smaller amount) as spam boards. Please be serious in your posts here. Thank you.
Is this about my Mushroom kingdom calendar imitation?
I wasn't mean't to be spam!
Am I still one of the users noted here

QuizmoManiac said:
Sharks Territory said:

That was part of it, but there was more. This calendar thing is at the three-minute mark. But seriously, this isn't MJ.

Sharks Territory said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Sharks Territory said:

That was part of it, but there was more. This
calendar thing is at the three-minute mark.
But seriously, this isn't MJ.
Sorry... :P

Silly Mason said:
Qlnyo.png

WE SHOULD TAKE THE SPAM...

nq20m.png

...AND PUSH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

But to be on topic, people should know not to spam. They shouldn't get away with it IMO.
Move it to Trollsborough!

Sharks Territory said:

This forum has come a long way, hasn't it.

Ralph is back seat modding. You've grown so much. :')

At least I didn't see any spambots anymore.

root said:
At least I didn't see any spambots anymore.
Because I ban one as soon as I see it. Just because you're not seeing them doesn't mean they aren't there.

Mason with Fries said:
President Iwata said:
This forum has come a long way, hasn't it.

Ralph is back seat modding. You've grown so much. :')
I thought he was a mod dsfhshdsdf.

This is so facepalm that I don't feel like going to the trouble of finding an image of it to post here.

>>クッパJr.
Like I said, I didn't see them.
If I didn't see, doesn't mean nobody seen them, darling. f(^_^;

@Mason: Oh, I loved the Patrick image

But seriously, all this lack of intelligence by newer users has made me hide in underground boards

Mason with Fries said:
President Iwata said:
This is so facepalm that I don't feel like going to the trouble of finding an image of it to post here.
That's a pretty mean thing to say. >_>
A mean thing would be to say "Mason go fall over and die." This is a compliment on the scale of mean-ness.

Tucky the Snowman said:
But seriously, all this lack of intelligence by newer users has made me hide in underground boards

*glare*

Mason with Fries said:
President Iwata said:
That's a pretty mean thing to say. >_>
Back in my day that was how you learned to not make stupid posts.

Yes, our standards here at MarioWiki are very high.

That post you made was border-line permaban.

Mason with Fries said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Back in my day that was how you learned to not make stupid posts.
If my post was stupid then your standards are far too high. (I know I said I'd stop moaning but I sense too many short tempers...)
Right, calling Ralph a mod when he has no mod stars or membergroups is genius. My mistake.

I'm local mod in The 'Shroom board, and when we do the Awards show I'm local mod in that. Mod is always primary membergroup if you have it, BTW.

Sharks Territory said:
I'm local mod in The 'Shroom board, and when we do the Awards show I'm local mod in that. Mod is always primary membergroup if you have it, BTW.

Shy Guy[Forum Admin] > You[Local mod (in shroom board nonetheless)]

If he sey u arnt mod den u arnt mod

To clarify, all 'Shroom staff members get local mod capabilities in the Shroom board. Ralph is not part of the staff of the MarioWiki forums; he's part of the Shroom staff.

Also, if you're going to be raging elitists, at least have some class when it comes to it.

Back