MAD

Hey if you haven't seen the MAD news show on CN, you should really watch one. I was cracking up the whole time. Here's one of the jokes:

Which one is different?
Miley Cyrus
Selena Gomez
Space Alien.

I'll tell you the answer when someone replies

Never heard of it. Is it like MAD TV?

This is the best thing Cartoon Network did in recent years aside from bringing back Courage and Billly & Mandy.

You mean MAD's like these?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vH7_aA1tg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mEzemP7udo

>>New Super Mario
Then I don't know, American CN is totally different.
The Dutch version (which is in fact the UK version, with some cartoons dubbed to Dutch) totally sucks.
I mean, our's is really closed, no descent Anime, only their own cartoons (no series either), only their own Ads, etc.

I'm watching cartoon network again. I was laughing my ars off watching MAD. I'm so glad they brought back Courage the Cowardly dog. If only they could bring back Codename: Kids next door, then I will by happy. Oh, and Dexters lab.

YamiHoshi said:
>>New Super Mario
Then I don't know, American CN is totally different.
The Dutch version (which is in fact the UK version, with some cartoons dubbed to Dutch) totally sucks.
I mean, our's is really closed, no descent Anime, only their own cartoons (no series either), only their own Ads, etc.
Oh, that's right you're in the netherlands

Parakarrygun88 said:
I'm watching cartoon network again. I was laughing my ars off watching MAD. I'm so glad they brought back Courage the Cowardly dog. If only they could bring back Codename: Kids next door, then I will by happy. Oh, and Dexters lab.
And Billy and Mandy, that show was epic. My favorite skits from MAD were Star Shlock, uglee, and Build-a-Bieber. I just saw it yesterday.

New Super Mario said:
"I'm from Canada"
"Stop saying that"
Also,
"I was sent down here to endeer an ultimate punishment."
"WHat watching your planet doe?"
"No, I had to watch this stupid movie on DVD."

Why are you bumping again?

The last post before you was from December 24, 2010, 07:49:05 AM, and since it's now July 5, 2011, 08:50:29 AM, it's bumping.

I like that show. The crossovers they do are pretty funny.

For me this show can be pretty hit or miss, where there are some shorts that are actually funny, then from decent ones that gets at least one chuckle out of me, to ones that weren't really that funny at all.

Probably the best one I've seen IMO was the SMB Goomba parody

Back