Custom Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
How come I can't change my Custom Title? I searched all over the profile menu. Is this something that can only be done my mods, or did I just miss something?

Sharks Territory said:
How come I can't change my Custom Title? I searched all over the profile menu. Is this something that can only be done my mods, or did I just miss something?
Profile -> Forum Profile Information -> Custom Title

It's right above where you put your signature. ;)

MG1 had this same problem a while ago.

I wonder if the Core 'Shroom Staff member group is glitched...?

Sharks Territory said:
Super Paper Mario Bros. - Euology said:
Blur said:
MG1 had this same problem a while ago.

I wonder if the Core 'Shroom Staff member group is glitched...?

That might be it.

I don't know if Porple will do anything.

What does Porple have to do with this? Stooben can edit the permissions for membergroups, and I think the Global Moderators might be able to.

I'm not able to edit all the permissions. I'm able to edit a group's forum settings(which forum they can view), but that's about it. I'm not sure if Stooben can, either. He doesn't have much more power than a regular G-mod.

Stooben can't. Also, do normal users have the ability to edit Custom Title?

Yes, they should. I was able to before I got promoted.

I can change your custom title, though. What shall I change it to?

Stooben can edit the permissions for membergroups, and I think the Global Moderators might be able to.
Uh, no. All I can do is edit boards, promote/demote, edit the censor, ban, and create new (but very basic) member groups. Which is exactly what a G-Mod can do.

Blur said:
Stooben can edit the permissions for membergroups, and I think the Global Moderators might be able to.
Uh, no. All I can do is edit boards, promote/demote, edit the censor, ban, and create new (but very basic) member groups. Which is exactly what a G-Mod can do.

Darn.

Did we get rid of the thing where you need 1000 posts for a custom title? I think we did, but I don't remember.

That's been gone since we switched over to SMF.

Uniju said:
That's been gone since we switched over to SMF.
What's SMF?

Mariofan199 said:
what software was it originaly?

That is an interesting question; I'd like to know that as well. I'm sure we used an older service when the forum was the forum for the Wiki Alliance of 2006 and 2007.
Wiki Alliance?

Nerdy Guy said:
Kinniku Man said:
What's SMF?

[size=7pt]"Simple Machines Forum [Program]"

[size=7pt]What NG said.

[size=7pt]No offense, but was it really necessary to quote him just to say "What he said"? o_O

Kinniku Man said:
Mariofan199 said:
what software was it originaly?
That is an interesting question; I'd like to know that as well. I'm sure we used an older service when the forum was the forum for the Wiki Alliance of 2006 and 2007.
Wiki Alliance?
An old forum skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back