The Mariowiki Tourrnament!

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
I'll be making a comics series about a series of fights, also i may need some assitance (help is needed :D)

This fight will be mariowikiers pit against each other, and the best thing = You decide who wins!

I'll set up brackets soon, and then you the people can PM me to who you want to win.

And I spelled tournament wrong..i know >_>

Staff: Me :)P), Hk, and Plumber, thats all for now, STAFF WANTED.

I'll help, if you want.

Dry Bones said:
I'll help, if you want.

'K, let me think about, try making a demo comic with you and DB fighting Willy....

Dry Bones said:
me and DB, I am DB,LOL,ok i'll make one!

Crud, i meant PLDS >_>

Try some Bros. attacks! (Like... DB crawls into his shell, and PLDS smashes him so that he flies to Willy and Willy gets spikes in his face... and stuff like that)

Dry Bones said:
Nice idea, Smiddle!
I've made that before on a Swedish gaming forum where it was a kind of roleplay, we "pretended" to be Nintendo characters. I was Luigi. Together with Yoshi, we were against Falco and Fox. I made up 6 (6!) different Bros. attacks unique to Yoshi and Luigi (well, Mario perhaps could make something similar).

Smiddle said:
greenbros0ok.png

greenbros23rd.png

greenbros7nt.png

Note: "Upprepa" means repeat in Swedish

Nice... But that last one had WAY too poor-quality sprites; it was made exceptionally odd since all the rest had great graphics. I expected more out of you, Smiddle...

Ya rly. THe last had terrible graphics

YellowYoshi398 said:
Smiddle said:
greenbros0ok.png

greenbros23rd.png

greenbros7nt.png

Note: "Upprepa" means repeat in Swedish

Nice... But that last one had WAY too poor-quality sprites; it was made exceptionally odd since all the rest had great graphics. I expected more out of you, Smiddle...

C'mon... I made it two years ago

I'l sine upe four staf. (Sorry, I'm a spelling/grammar freak and I make fun of anybody like that. No offense… Well, kind'a offense… :boo:)

Parayoshi said:
I'l sine upe four staf. (Sorry, I'm a spelling/grammar freak and I make fun of anybody like that. No offense… Well, kind'a offense… :boo:)

Could you make a demo comic?

Should I make a demo?

Dry Bones said:
Am I on the staff or not?
not at moment and hk sure why not.

Dry Bones said:
I'll make a better comic.
Then will I?

Well your comic was flat-out lame so maybe...

Back