Games that will always be fun to you

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
You all know you have it, the games that will be always be fun to you now matter how old you are.

Any Pokemon game
Tetris
Any Kirby game
Any Puyo Puyo game
Pac Man
Mega Man

Those games will always be fun to me even when I'm 50.

Princess Jigglypuff said:
Tetris
Most Kirby games
Classic Mega Man series (yes, even 8)
Those and:
Mario Galaxy
Puzzle League games
Capcom vs. series (I want Tatsunoko vs Capcom SO bad)
Mega Man X series (except X7)
Mortal Kombat 2

All Mario games are classics to me. I haven't played a Mario game that I could deem bad. The Super Smash Bros. series is another classic seires that I will never get bored of. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess are great, and Donkey Kong Country might have one of the greatest gameplay mechanics, graphics (at the time it was released), story, and music. The Paper Mario series is also one of the best series, if I ever got the first two again, I'd playing that all day and all night long. :eekdance:

Any Mario game. (includes the DK and Yoshi series. (I don't really have any Wario games. :P))
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Oricania of Time
Pokémon series
Megaman 2
Punch-Out!! (NES and Wii versions)
Kirby series

There's a bunch more, but I can't remember them all.

Noah's Servant said:
Any Mario game. (includes the DK and Yoshi series. (I don't really have any Wario games. :P))
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Oricania of Time
Pokémon series
Megaman 2
Punch-Out!! (NES and Wii versions)
Kirby series

There's a bunch more, but I can't remember them all.
Get out of my head!

Any Nintendo or Sega game.

Now, call me a fanboy, but even the least good of their games is still at least playable and entertaining, and besides, I´m too used to their mascots. I see myself in the future as a 60 year old man, who instead of being the typical grandpa, plays the new Mario-whatever sport is-multiplayer game in the (insert name of future nintendo handheld) while having some beer in the typical Cheers-like bar lol.

I just can´t imagine my free time without Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Aiai, Link, Marth, Fox, Nights and all those guys I grew up with.

Now, the companies themselves may do several stupid things pissing their fans (sometimes I believe they flip a coin to determine which region the next game will be released on. How come Europe STILL hasn´t got Excitebots?) but in general, their games are still so much fun that you can forgive them :P

Any Guitar Hero or Rock Band game.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. (GBC)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. (GBA)
Resident Evil 4.
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe

There are a few others, but those stand out above all others.

Back