What did you last watch on TV?

I decided to broaden my anime horizons today with a little show called "Lee's Detective Agency". Basically, it's a furry anime about a (non?)detective agency with really smooth animation. Excellent use of smear frames and the fight scenes just leave me wanting more. There's only three episodes right now (the third one came out like yesterday lol), but I can't wait to see more! It's on both Crunchyroll and Youtube, so availability shouldn't be an issue.

I think it was Psych.

Euphoria Season 2 Episode 1
I thought it was fine, Fez is interesting here. I wish it portrayed Rue as a bit more in the wrong for saying "a female drug dealer is so cool" considering the one of the show's themes is that Rue being a recovering addict is bad, but oh well I guess it just didn't want to be moralizing constantly. I still think the carnival episode and the special where Rue is talking with Ali about her situation are my two favorite episodes by a lot.

Just started watching Game of Thrones again, my second time seeing it (first time was last year). It is now one of my favorite TV series.

Back