The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Hello, all of you readers of The 'Shroom! With February already more than halfway over, I'm back to posting these announcement threads! You know what that means. It's time for Issue 191 of The 'Shroom!

What do we have for you this month? Well, first off, we have Meta Knight's open call for applications for issue 200 ! If you aren't already planning to submit for issue 200 (and maybe even if you are, but want some ideas to help you brainstorm), give it a look! Meta Knight gives you the four simple steps you need to follow and provides some ideas to help you get started on your own special section for issue 200. You've got all the way until November 11th to submit, but don't be afraid to submit early! We'll make it easy by holding onto your accepted applications for you all the way until the November release.

Besides that, we do we have? Well...

Do you like comics? Well, we have comics! Don't miss them in Palette Swap, along with poetry, a look at a certain famous plumbing duo's website, and more! Do you like movie reviews? Critic Corner has you covered with two of them this month, alongside album reviews, food reviews, and other reviews and rankings!

Crosswords, musical quizzes, and anagrams, oh my, await you in Fun Stuff! Robots and polls lurk in Pipe Plaza. Fake News has all of your needs covered - as long as those needs are updates on a certain someone trying to sit in the Mushroom Parliament, coverage of the Big Game in the Mushroom Universe, and advice from a... cereal magnate? Whether you want to be conscientious in Minecraft or become an invulnerable crime machine in Payday 2, Strategy Wing has what you're looking for and more.

Of course, there's also the Spotlight, but I've only alluded to a fraction of what we have this month. Go forward, read it all, and, when you're all done, perhaps consider getting started on something special for issue 200, eh?

Back