The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Congratulations, you made it through 2020, and so did The 'Shroom! We've kicked out those alien invaders, and we have a whole host of the usual content for you (look out for some new debuts this issue, too). Please, make sure to give the issue a look right here. Don't forget that the results of The 'Shroomfest come out in this issue. Did team Sunlight shine through with their arguments, or did team Moonlight claim victory? Find out by taking a look at the 'Shroomfest highlights.

There's more words on this in the issue, too, but Roserade and I want to thank those of you who supported us in the election, and our gracious opponents Ninja Squid and Goombuigi. Thanks to you all, we're even better equipped to give The 'Shroom a strong 2021 term!

ONE MORE YEAR! ONE MORE YEAR! ONE MORE YEAR!

(Congrats on retaining the Director and Subdirector places @Mayumi Joutouguu and @Roserade!)

I already said so somewhere else, but might as well do it publicly...

I have to congratulate Hooded Pitohui and Roserade for their re-election. You guys did a wonderful job at the head of the newspaper in 2020 and made it an absolute blast (I guess there is good things about 2020 after all). I can't wait to see what you will accomplish during this term, but make sure to know that you can certainly count on me.

I also want to thank Goombuigi with all my heart for accompanying me during the election, and for accepting on being my running mate. You can be proud of the work you have done so far, because I can easily say that I couldn't have chosen a better running mate than you. I hope you enjoyed this experience and that you will continue to gain experience and get involved in new projects in this community, because you have a bright future ahead of you.

I may have lost this election, but I can certainly say that I won lots of experiences and joy out of it. And heck, there will be other occasions to look for in the future as well. It's not over! After all, like they say, it's the journey, not the destination.

Now, let's look ahead, and make this an excellent year folks! Onward to 2021!

Back