Possible new physical rewards for My Nintendo

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
To great rejoicing ... besides having to pay shipping, My Nintendo finally has physical rewards, they sell out quick though, so be the first to see them if you want a chance.

So, what would you like in the future? I want the 2d artwork for Smash Ultimate made into posters and ARMS masks,
I actually don't want amiibo here, not because I hate them, quite the opposite, I don't want to deal with even more obnoxious scalpers
Also, some new simple downloadable games would be cool, I would say physical like old Club Nintendo ones but once again, scalpers

Last edited:
Also, some new simple downloadable games would be cool, I would say physical like old Club Nintendo ones but once again, scalpers
Yeah, like a mini Super Mario 2D game, with 9 worlds and 5 levels each (total: 45 levels) with online play (NSO exclusive).
Would be cool
Also exclusive My Nintendo DLC would be good

Wonder if the Switch will get custom home menu themes like the 3DS.

First of all, I'm enjoying my Xenoblade Chronicles merchandise ^^

Maybe they'll open up to selling previous Club Nintendo items that they might have still laying around or have the means to reproduce. Also, Japan got Splatoon 2 cellphone cases, so that'd be pretty neat to have elsewhere.
Club Nintendo did have physical and downloadable games as well, but I think Nintendo will want to keep those in an area where they can make a bigger profit off of them. Otherwise, I can see the new Super Mario Bros. Game & Watch having been a My Nintendo exclusive.

Switch themes just need to happen regardless.

Back