Could i ask you friendly folk....

Wait, are you here just to do promo?

I was hoping to avoid that but have not heard anything about it coming to the switch... at least not anytime soon anyways. Looks like I might have to get him a wii u for his birthday.
This year happens to be Mario's 35th anniversary, and there are various rumors circulating about Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy coming to Switch as a collection.

Of course they're just rumors, but it might be worth waiting until the next Nintendo Direct (likely before Sept. 16, due to a special shareholder meeting Nintendo announced then).

This year happens to be Mario's 35th anniversary, and there are various rumors circulating about Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy coming to Switch as a collection.

Of course they're just rumors, but it might be worth waiting until the next Nintendo Direct (likely before Sept. 16, due to a special shareholder meeting Nintendo announced then).

Really??

Oh brilliant. Well his birthday is in October so it might save me a few quid if they announce something before hand :) thanks for the heads up will keep all that in mind. Appreciated 👍

this was made in the wrong subforum for self-promotion

so, i have moved it to the right subforum for self-promotion

good luck with getting them attention!

They also revealed a bunch of other great stuff, all on the switch + some new merch, so just in case you want to buy some other stuff for your kid, here is the direct to show all other features.

Back