FireyYoshi ranks games he has played

Movie Bowser

King of the Koopas
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Hello! This will be a thread where I rank the games I have played!
this is totally not a ripoff of @Alex95 's thread
Lets begin!
MECH RAGE (Switch)
C47034F4-BE29-4CD2-A1E4-87C5006C2350.jpeg

A twin stick shooter that gets very difficult once the tutorial is over. It was 3.99 on the Eshop, 3.99 too much. You fend off against aliens in a puny combat mech. The game goes quick but slow at the same time. This game just isnt good, do not buy it. Save your money or Gold Points on better games.
RATING: 1/10

Last edited:
I'm potentially planning a parody myself after @Alex95 has finished his. I'll only being doing the top 15 probably though

BRAWLHALLA (SWITCH)
2F6E1A1F-E504-4E31-96D5-1C73F3E1B42B.png

I originally downloaded this because I wanted to check it out, thinking that it would be good. Brawlhalla is just Smash Bros, but stripped down. The game is similar to Smash, with racking up damage and items. Just get Smash Ultimate, which has better characters and graphics.
RATING: 1/10

Last edited:
I'm going to give you some advice. Please go in more depth, it is boring and not worth the time if it is short and simple, go long. Take a longer time to review stuff.

I was taught in school that a long and detailed review is the best type of review you can make. It draws in more people than a short and simple review. I'm just giving you great advice.

I was taught in school that a long and detailed review is the best type of review you can make. It draws in more people than a short and simple review. I'm just giving you great advice.
The reviews will get longer once I reach the good games.

COLOR ZEN (SWTICH)
22626DAB-3D08-45ED-AA04-BEEE70C5F9FC.jpeg

Just a simple free time waster, where you drag colors.
Rating: 2/10

Back