Check out my drawing!

Stooben Rooben said:
Jackie Chan said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Jackie Chan said:
Is that pastel?
Yeah.
Well, technically, only the artist would know. He may be a very disguised skilled pencil artist.
By looking at the stroke patterns and the texture, it highly resembles pastel. The only other utensil that could make that kind of texture is a crayon, so I guess it could be that.

Pens, pencils, and even wax pencils are too fine; the stroking on that image is large and smooth.
Again, vvery skilled. (with two v's)

Jackie Chan said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Jackie Chan said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Jackie Chan said:
Is that pastel?
Yeah.
Well, technically, only the artist would know. He may be a very disguised skilled pencil artist.
By looking at the stroke patterns and the texture, it highly resembles pastel. The only other utensil that could make that kind of texture is a crayon, so I guess it could be that.

Pens, pencils, and even wax pencils are too fine; the stroking on that image is large and smooth.
Maybe the pencils were an inch in diameter.

Stooben Rooben said:
Jackie Chan said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Jackie Chan said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Jackie Chan said:
Is that pastel?
Yeah.

Maybe the pencils were an inch in diameter.
Or you could draw multiple layers of lines to cleverly make it look like it was pastel. o_0

(okay, mebbe not... :P)

Smartass27 said:
It's crayon.
WE WANT ANSWERS, fMb! GIVE US ANSWERS! HAHAHA

Back