Mario Quiz Tournament- SIGNUPS OPEN!

It's displayed for me too see lol, and i can tell you the scores are very close!

was that on the quiz, and idk?

oh, and i changed the advancing of the quiz to double elimination.

Re: Mario Quiz Tournament- SIGNUPS CLOSED

No i'll do all that, and just a heads up everyone, the top 4 will now advance instead of top three,

The next round will begin on the 1st of November, and here are the overall scores, http://www.funtrivia.com/private/cumulative.cfm?tid=103417, Also Meta_Knight will put the results on here as well!

Standings for Round 1:
1. Magikrazy (80 points, 2 wins)
2. Freakworld (80 points, 1 wins)
3. Toad85 (78 points, 2 wins)
4. Meta_Knight (74 points, 3 wins)
5. Smg2daisy (55 points, 0 wins)
6. stargazing (47 points, 0 wins)
7. DragonFreak (47 points, 0 wins)
8. RandomYoshi (26 points, 2 wins)

This means that Magikrazy, Freakworld, Toad 85, and myself move on to Round 2 in the winners bracket.

Smg2daisy, Stargazing, DragonFreak, and RandomYoshi are in the loser's bracket but there's still a chance to get back in the winners bracket.

Here is the bracket as of now.

Round 2 will end December 1st! The top 2 in the winners bracket will move on, and the top 2 in the losers bracket will move on as well. The bottom 2 in the winners bracket will be put in the loser bracket where the winners of the loser bracket move on to

Thanks for posting this.

yes

I'm dropping out. I have too many irl commitments to play this. Sorry, and congrats to all who made this far.

ok

I am to inform you on behalf of N64Dude that since it is now December 1st, the round has ended. Here are the standings:

Italics: People in Winners Bracket
Underline: People in Losers Bracket

1. Freakworld: 132
2. Meta Knight : 116
3. Toad85: 93

4. RandomYoshi: 75
5. Smg2daisy: 75

6. Magikrazy: 55
7. stargazing: 41
8. nico: 32
9. DragonFreak: 10
10. Lordgrodus64: 10

In the winners bracket, Freakworld and I advance to the semifinals. In the losers bracket, RandomYoshi and Smg2daisy move on. Toad85 moves into the bracket with them. Here is what it looks like:

f2uCdAA.png

This next round will begin today and end on December 20th.

In each bracket, only the top spot will move on.

Thank you all who have been playing, and even if you have been eliminated, you may still participate in the quizzes (though it will not count for the bracket)

The round is now over! Here are the standings:

1) Meta Knight- 14
2) Toad85- 6
3) Freakworld- 5
4) Smg2daisy- 4

With that being said, congratulations to Toad85 and myself for moving on to the finals. This will be the final round, and will start December 23rd, and be one week, ending December 30th.

If you are out, you may still participate in quizzes, but it will not count for the tournament.

Thank you all for playing and here is the final bracket:
dqcsJMq.png

Back