Collab: Articles for Assist Trophies and Poké Ball Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Collab: Articles for Assist Trophies

Jeff and Helirin have all the info necessary and Excitebike has been beefed up.

Color TV-Game 15 has been created, though I don't have the trophy so I'm not going to do that... also didn't know whether or not to give it a character infobox, since it's a video game console...

Toa 95 said:
Color TV-Game 15 has been created, though I don't have the trophy so I'm not going to do that... also didn't know whether or not to give it a character infobox, since it's a video game console...
I'd consider it a character by circumstance. It's already in a position where everything around it is being called a character, and you haven't skimped on the character categories for it, so I'd add an infobox. Also, just for future purposes, the SSB Wiki has a List of trophies, with all descriptions and even images.

Skull Kid's done.

Toa 95 said:
You're a bit flip-floppy with the character thing. The article's body describes the Skull Kids as being a species, but the all the categories are for the article being about a character. I don't have much knowledge on the Zelda series, so I can't really voice my opinion on that, but it's probably something to settle.

Shulk said:
Toa 95 said:
You're a bit flip-floppy with the character thing. The article's body describes the Skull Kids as being a species, but the all the categories are for the article being about a character. I don't have much knowledge on the Zelda series, so I can't really voice my opinion on that, but it's probably something to settle.

The categories can't be helped, but the description of what a Skull Kid is indicates that more than one can exist. Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess all feature a Skull Kid (The Majora's Mask one being the Assist Trophy), but some of their dialogue in the latter games seems to suggest that it's the same Skull Kid.

I think it's safe to make the page solely about the Skull Kid from Majora's Mask. The most important part, the Assist Trophy, is obviously based on the Majora's Mask incarnation, so making the article on the "race" doesn't seem right, imo, even if one of the stickers is one of the generic ones from OoT. So, yes, the Skull Kid should be about the character.

Edit: Knuckle Joe is done

I rewrote some of the Skull Kid's article to try and focus on the Majora's Mask Skull Kid, rather than all of them (even if they may or may not be the same character).

EDIT: In other news the Prince of Sablé is done.

So, about those Pokémon that appear out of Pokeballs... I've tried a couple of times to get the discussion rolling, but considering the support for the assist trophies, all I'm honestly looking for is enough people to say "go ahead", unless there's some enormous difference between Assist Trophies and Pokemon that I'm missing.

Sheesh, tough crowd.

Re: Collab: Articles for Assist Trophies and Pokeball Pokemon

I think making articles for Poke Ball mons would be fine, given that there's not much of a difference between them and assist trophies.

calling meowth's article btw

e: also i actually did meowth's article

Re: Collab: Articles for Assist Trophies and Pokeball Pokemon

So far, I've gotten through Beedrill, Hitmonlee, Onix, and Starmie.

Edit: Add Articuno and Porygon2 to the list.

Edit 2: Scizor, Cyndaquil, Marill, and Unown are taken care of as well.

Every single Pokemon and Assist Trophy has an article now! There are still a couple of articles that need some fine-tuning, but they're all out there in a respectable form. Thank you to everyone who helped out with the articles, and this thread can finally be sent to the archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back