K'NEX

Vommack

DID SOMEBODY SAY "SUE"?!
I probably should've made a thread for this earlier, but I just got around to it. The page has been untouched for a while, but there are still some things that need to be done/addressed:
  • All the images of unboxed sets should be changed to boxed ones.
  • Do we have all of the sets listed? If anyone could get a list of them, that would be VERY helpful.

Yeah, we should have all the unboxed pictures be replaced with boxed sets or consistency.

Also, the only way I know if we have all the sets is by looking at the Knex product website. Mario Kart Knex and Other Mario Knex. So if there is any products in the those two links that are not on the Wiki, those need to be added. I could help you with this, and I don't think it will take too long.

Without making a thorough check, it seems like that list doesn't have all the sets. There's at least one kart(namely, the Mario Sprinter) that's not listed there.
EDIT: It looks like that kart is actually part of a different set, which brings up another question...should karts that are included in other sets and not their own be given an image?

Yeah, I can see that. Also, forget the first part of my edit, the official site has a couple course sets missing, which complicates things.

Wikipedia has barely any coverage on anything K'NEX, right now it looks like our best bet is to go with what we've got.

There are a few newer sets that aren't on there. I just finished uploading the latest mystery pack, I'll get on the rest now.

So, while I'm doing that, I took the liberty of finding some videos of the mystery figures.
Fire Mario, Hammer Bro., and [Bob-omb].
Luigi, Goomba, and [Shy Guy].
Boomerang Mario, Koopa Troopa, and [Boomerang Flower].
Gold Mario, Fire Luigi, and [Gold Bullet Bill].
Flying Squirrel Mario, Fire Toad, and [Still a mystery].

While the Bob-omb and Shy Guy work out nicely, we still need a high quality image of the Boomerang Flower and Gold Bullet Bill. We also don't know what that other mystery figure is.

Back