Vote: Best of Nintendos big 4.

Which of these is the best?

• Total voters
Kirby, Pokemon, Mario, Zelda.

Mario. Pokémon and Zelda are good too but I've never gotten into them like I did with Mario. Never played Kirby.

out of these i've only played Mario and Zelda, and out of those two Mario is the superior series

Mario is definitely my favourite franchise, since it has great balance for me and a huge variety of games.

I like Pokémon, though not so much about the games, since I don't like RPGs that much, but I remember watching and loving the anime so much, when I was a kid.

The Zelda series wasn’t very interesting for me at first, and then I played a Zelda game and was blown away. But it didn’t last long before it became stale and boring, when I played and saw more the games.

Kirby is the newest series that I’ve tried with Triple Deluxe, and I am completely in love with that game. I hope that I can continue with the love and it doesn’t end up how Zelda became.

Zelda, there's so much to be done with those games. Second is Mario mostly because I find his games to be distractions. I would to try out Pokémon in the future as it sounds interesting but I never want to try Kirby, his games don't interest me in the slightest.

What do you mean by "big 4"?

If it's supposed to reflect sales, The Big 4 would actually be Mario, Pokémon, Wii, and The Legend of Zelda.

The order I would put those in:
Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, Wii

Kiki Trick --> Radar Mission ---> Galactic Pinball ---> Vegas Stake.

I love the Mario spin-offs, but the Mario platformers are completely outclassed by Kirby.

I find Pokemon super boring so I think it's the absolute worst Nintendo franchise.

I have no opinion on Link.

Back