Request: Adding Locations to the List of Treasures in Wario: Master of Disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the treasure list (List of Wario's Treasures in Wario: Master of Disguise) for Wario: Master of Disguise, what would you guys say to adding a column for which episode that each treasure is found in?

I found an IGN FAQ detailing the locations of each and every treasure. I did research on my copy of the game, and unless I missed a few, (which is likely considering how many there are) it appears to be accurate on the whole. And for clarification, I'm not talking about adding the specific location of each treasure, but simply what episode it appears in.

For reference, here is the FAQ:

http://www.ign.com/faqs/2007/wario-master-of-disguise-walkthrough-776951

The list of treasures is near the bottom under "6. Treasure List"

Also, I am fairly green when it comes to editing on the wiki, so I don't know if I went the wrong way about proposing this or what.

I wouldn't be opposed in adding a column for the episode number, provided that the source of information is accurate (it appears to be).

And no worries, a thread in the wiki collab. board was a good place to put this.

Re: Collab: Adding Locations to the List of Treasures in Wario: Master of Disguise

Changing this to a collab because I've decided I want to be more active in the wiki.

I'll take the pink section, if no one is opposed to my idea.

EDIT: Or I would, if I didn't suck at editing the wiki. :(

This is quite an old post, but I figured that this shouldn't be too difficult. I have a prototype here. If nobody objects, I can get started on adding the column in the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back