Real-Life Photos

A51_Trooper said:
Paper Jorge said:
you know, I dont like the n64 controller for having three handles...but that somehow looks worse

controllers.jpg

What about this comparison?
Shit son I've been trying to track down the superpad 64 for years because my brother had one and I liked how it had two prongs

A51_Trooper said:
Paper Jorge said:
you know, I dont like the n64 controller for having three handles...but that somehow looks worse

controllers.jpg

What about this comparison?

the less handles, the worse it is

I need me an n64 controller with four handles

YoshiKong said:
Oh hi KPH! Congrats! ;)

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it. :)

Anyway, I feel pretty silly posting that picture because she dumped me this morning. Very abrupt, but oh well.

KPH2293 said:
YoshiKong said:
Oh hi KPH! Congrats! ;)

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it. :)

Anyway, I feel pretty silly posting that picture because she dumped me this morning. Very abrupt, but oh well.

Don't people just suck?

Andymii said:

I'll be alright. Thanks though. :)

Jim Perry said:
Don't people just suck?

Yeah, pretty much. I just sent her a good morning text, and she responded with a long message saying she wanted to focus on other areas of life. She concluded it by saying something to the effect of "move on and stop texting me", which was pretty harsh in my opinion.

KPH2293 said:
I just sent her a good morning text, and she responded with a long message saying she wanted to focus on other areas of life. She concluded it by saying something to the effect of "move on and stop texting me", which was pretty harsh in my opinion.
Ohh, I'm sorry to hear that. It was harsh, and it certainly tells me a lot about her, than it does about you. Because if she had an ounce of respect for herself, she would have kept the possibility of a regular friendship open (regardless of whether she has feelings for you or not). She's not worth worry over :)

YoshiKong said:
KPH2293 said:
I just sent her a good morning text, and she responded with a long message saying she wanted to focus on other areas of life. She concluded it by saying something to the effect of "move on and stop texting me", which was pretty harsh in my opinion.
Ohh, I'm sorry to hear that. It was harsh, and it certainly tells me a lot about her, than it does about you. Because if she had an ounce of respect for herself, she would have kept the possibility of a regular friendship open (regardless of whether she has feelings for you or not). She's not worth worry over :)

You're right. I was disappointed at first, but I've moved on now. Woke up feeling much better today. :)

Back