Request: SM3DL Japanese trading cards

Shoko

Dry Bowser
Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
So recently, some official Super Mario 3D Land official Japanese trading cards were earthed and uploaded on the wiki. The user who uploaded the cards, Iggy Koopa Jr, scanned the four cards seen here. I'd really like to see the rest of the set scanned and uploaded, if anyone here owns them by any chance. The card series would be valid for an article, much like the SMG, NSMBW and MKW trading card articles, but the information we have is very limited.

I'm not sure how many cards there are in the set, but if you or someone you know owns or has a list of the cards, then please let us know.

If you want my opinion, seeing the other card articles, there must be a LOT of them... I hope that I can get all of them for cheap. I think one packet was 100 yen, or about 1 euro.

EDIT: Look what I found!!! Don't add on the wiki, it's someone's own personal card, but it's interesting to note that the foil pack says that there is 20 possible cards, and 5 are Mario is varyous suits(got one), two are Bowser, and the other ones are the common enemies, supporting cast and the two Bosses, Pompom and Boomboom. I found this on the Foil Packet, but don't ask me to scan it, it's in SHREDS. Mabye next time, I'll be able to scan it BEFORE opening it.

http://www.n-sider.com/blog/2012/07/mouth-on-with-super-mario-3d-land-gummy/

Look at the image of Boom Boom. Very intersting.
RE-EDIT: I forgot to mention that there is 4 cards per packet.

Okay, thanks for the info. But the image at the URL http://www.n-sider.com/images/inline/img-99-full.jpg didn't display a picture of a card from what I could see.

EDIT: Oh the link is fixed now. Wow that's pretty cool! So there's a total of 20 cards in the set.

[quote author=N-Sider]Good lord, do you suppose anyone is actually trying to collect all twenty. "Yes, I collected all twenty Super Mario 3D Land Gummy plastic trading cards, and it only cost me the approximate retail price of the new hit video game title, Super Mario 3D Land."[/quote]
Lol.

And yes a scan of the packaging would be great too.

Back