How do you get the comets in Super Mario Galaxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
I know that there are does comets that challenge you to beat a level without taking damage, in a certain time limit and stuff like that. I have beaten the levels in the galaxies in the "Terrace", Sweet Sweet Galaxy and I have beaten "Rolling Green Galaxy" in the Fountain. When should I start seeing the comets such as the "Daredevil Comet" and stuff like that?

At first I thought you are asking about Super Mario Galaxy 2

I can't help

chillv said:
I know that there are does comets that challenge you to beat a level without taking damage, in a certain time limit and stuff like that. I have beaten the levels in the galaxies in the "Terrace", Sweet Sweet Galaxy and I have beaten "Rolling Green Galaxy" in the Fountain. When should I start seeing the comets such as the "Daredevil Comet" and stuff like that?

You will start to see them later in the game as you progress to the other observatries. Just keep plugging along and collecting stars and later on you will see them in the game. A red luma will appear somewhere near the giant map and you can talk to him to move the prankster comets around if need be. If you have any other questiond regarding Super Mario Galaxy, PM me and I should be able to help you further.

I think it's somewhere around 20-30, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Just keep playing. There's enough to keep you busy until they come.

Someone plese put this in the "resolved" area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back