Role fishing = automatic innocent win, happens every time

I got to say,

I think the worse of the mass rolefishing was probably in Digimafia 2.

I don't know how one of the Innocents basically predicted all the roles of the game, and then if you didn't roleclaim one of them or a role already in the game by another Innocent, you were basically doomed.

Literally, I was just astounded at how they were able to do that.

Xerneas said:
I got to say,

I don't know how one of the Innocents basically predicted all the roles of the game, and then if you didn't roleclaim one of them or a role already in the game by another Innocent, you were basically doomed.

There really wasn't much claiming at all. Nitwit just got really lucky and figured out every single character early on, and passed that on to the couple of Innocents that he trusted.

Time Turner said:
Xerneas said:
I got to say,

There really wasn't much claiming at all. Nitwit just got really lucky and figured out every single character early on, and passed that on to the couple of Innocents that he trusted.

Even though he basically asked all of us what are roles were?

Hell, I had no idea if he was Innocent or not, and he just expects me to roleclaim out of the blue.

Xerneas said:
Time Turner said:
Xerneas said:
I got to say,

Hell, I had no idea if he was Innocent or not, and he just expects me to roleclaim out of the blue.
You were the only one he asked.

Time Turner said:
Xerneas said:
Time Turner said:
Xerneas said:
I got to say,

You were the only one he asked.

Really? Oh, I got a bone to pick with Nitwit now...

Back