Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I have no arms. I type with my feet.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Lolol senseless question.

I'm a righty. Which makes me unique. :eek:

I type with my middle hand, which I acquired at that very moment when I fell into a puddle of radioactive toxic waste.

I shouldn't have added those other options...

I don't use my hands for anything. I use the aura. I eat cereal with the aura. I write with the aura. I type with the aura. I brawl with the aura. I am aura-handed.

Master Lucario said:
I don't use my hands for anything. I use the aura. I eat cereal with the aura. I write with the aura. I type with the aura. I brawl with the aura. I am aura-handed.
Sorry, I won't add other options.
I bet my serious vote will be flooded by non-serious votes in a few days... <_<

PaperStriker said:
Master Lucario said:
Sorry, I won't add other options.
I bet my serious vote will be flooded by non-serious votes in a few days... <_<

I wrote something serious, but I voted something even more serious.

The Zombies ate my arms.

InfectedShroom said:
W00t for people who claim they're ambidextrous! Wait, wut?
We have no real lefty in our class.
Only one boy that writes with the left hand but could do it with the right hand (only slower). He also plays badminton with the right hand, so he's ambidextrous.
Then there's a girl, who writes with the right hand, but can write mirror-image with her left hand (she once broke her right hand). She also plays badminton with the left hand, so she's ambidextrous, too.
And all other 21 people of my class (including me, lol) are righties.

Well, I do believe the aura exists. Also: the color of your aura depends on if you are good or evil. If your aura is blue, then you are good. But if your aura is red, then you are evil.

Master Lucario said:
Well, I do believe the aura exists. Also: the color of your aura depends on if you are good or evil. If your aura is blue, then you are good. But if your aura is red, then you are evil.

Your aura must be redder than a rose in February.

3Dejong said:
Master Lucario said:

Your aura must be redder than a rose in February.
Uuuhhhh... mine's glowing green.

Righty.

Hi-diddllyo-Right Handedino!

3Dejong said:
Which means you're insane.

What else is new?

Ned%20Flanders-2.jpg
Ned and Matt are lefties. Yay, that rhymed!
(Ned Flanders and Matt Groening, that is)
Bart's also a lefty.
Homer, Marge, Lisa, Nelson, Milhouse and several others are righties, though.

Master Lucario said:

Actually I to believe auras really do exist

yoshster said:
Master Lucario said:

Actually I to believe auras really do exist
Auras do exist, but air is better.

I'm rlly left though.

Back