Who's voting for Obama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why you shouldn't vote for Hilary Clinton. Also :yoshi: for president. HE WILL TAKE OVER AMERICA!!!!! Not Australia XP

Storm Yoshi said:

This is why you shouldn't vote for Hilary Clinton. Also :yoshi: for president. HE WILL TAKE OVER AMERICA!!!!! Not Australia XP
no i
(no typing error)

3Dejong said:
HILARY RAMBO KILLED SUPERMAN!

THEREFORE, SHE IS KRYPTONITE!

ALL HAIL KRYPTOWOMAN!
Isn't Hilary Clinton that d00dess on Stumpers's avatar?

Why in the world would someone have reported this thread? Someone is out to get me for no reason at all. That is why nearly half of my edits to the wiki are taken off despite being good edits that improve the wiki(no I'm not counting the "Italian" edits. That word is forbidden on the wiki, stupidly.) My edits are taken down by dunderheads with lower IQs than mine. Why would I put anything on the wiki that does not belong or improves it? They are just jealous that I am the best editor.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Why in the world would someone have reported this thread? Someone is out to get me for no reason at all. That is why nearly half of my edits to the wiki are taken off despite being good edits that improve the wiki(no I'm not counting the "Italian" edits. That word is forbidden on the wiki, stupidly.) My edits are taken down by dunderheads with lower IQs than mine. Why would I put anything on the wiki that does not belong or improves it? They are just jealous that I am the best editor.

Code:
People can have an IQ lower than 0?

I'm sorry I had to

Well that's okay atleast ppl I don't like won't be able to use it now.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:

Very Good Reason #1: IT'S SPAM.

Very Good Reason #2: Only two of the people here on the forum can vote. We're all freaking minors.

Very Good Reason #3: Wait, wut?

3Dejong said:
Very Good Reason #2: Only two of the people here on the forum can vote. We're all freaking minors.

You know, I didn't delete this topic right off the bat because I thought I'd give it a chance for actual discussion. However, I feel kinda stupid for not realizing this very obvious point.

Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back