Need help with Wi-Fi

ksimp23

Goomba
Yo wats up yeh ill just explain the situation. i have a wireless modem so my wii connects to it without needing anything but the problem is that when i play online the game will slow down or stutter and yeh all kind of stuff like that. the modem is like 16meters away from the wii and that like through walls and stuff

can you please give me answers on how i can fix this so i can kick all your asses haha (nah i suck)
thanks

ksimp23 said:
Yo wats up yeh ill just explain the situation. i have a wireless modem so my wii connects to it without needing anything but the problem is that when i play online the game will slow down or stutter and yeh all kind of stuff like that. the modem is like 16meters away from the wii and that like through walls and stuff

can you please give me answers on how i can fix this so i can kick all your asses haha (nah i suck)
thanks
Ummm... Wut? <_<

Well, that's rather far away from your Wii and those walls and stuff in between the Wii and the modem will experience much slow down unless it is moved closer and without objects in the way.

Back