What is your favorite animal?

Cats.

Eh, I like Blue Tongued Skinks, If you ever heard of one. We has some lady bring us exotic animals to school once, and the blue-tongued skinks are really adorable.

I also like whales.

1. Dragons
2. Turtles
3. Dogs
4. Pigs
5. Roosters/Chickens
6. Rabbits
7. Oxen
8. Elderly Mutant Ninja Rat (obvious reference is obvious)
9. Horses
10. Sheep/Lamb
11. Monkies
12. Yoshies :yoshi:

OJ Toad said:
Eh, I like Blue Tongued Skinks, If you ever heard of one. We has some lady bring us exotic animals to school once, and the blue-tongued skinks are really adorable.

I also like whales.
I also love Slender Lorises (Kind of a joke between some friends, but they are really cute) and I am guessing a lot of people here have never heard of those.

Slender loris...isn't that related to the lemur?

Anyway, I love snakes, dogs, and gorillas/chimps.

Frogs.

New Super Mario said:
OJ Toad said:

I also like whales.
I also love Slender Lorises (Kind of a joke between some friends, but they are really cute) and I am guessing a lot of people here have never heard of those.

*Looks Up Slender Lorises *

Eh, some of them are cute, I found some that are ugly.

Wait, I can't say "amoeba" or "moss", can I? Okay then, I guess platypuses are kinda cool.

I'll be the first to say cuttlefish.

If we're going by kingdom Animalia, then I suppose it would be cats.

What do you two not understand about the word "Animal"?

Dr. Javelin said:
I'll be the first to say cuttlefish.

If we're going by kingdom Animalia, then I suppose it would be cats.

Cuttlefish are cool..

Mario4Ever said:
Slender loris...isn't that related to the lemur?

Anyway, I love snakes, dogs, and gorillas/chimps.
Yeah kind of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Slender_Loris.jpg

Look at those big eyes!

1. 'tiels
2. Northern Mockingbird
3. Western Bluebird
4. Mourning Dove
5. House Finch
6. House Sparrow
7. Black Phoebe
8. Milk Snake
9. Orca
10. Siamese Fighting Fish
11. Black Moor Goldfish

Other animals I generally like are snakes, sharks, alligators, lizards, and rabbits

Uniju said:
What do you two not understand about the word "Animal"?
[quote author=Dictionary.com]an·i·mal
/ˈænəməl/ Show Spelled[an-uh-muhl] Show IPA
noun
any member of the kingdom Animalia, comprising multicellular organisms that have a well-defined shape and usually limited growth, can move voluntarily, actively acquire food and digest it internally, and have sensory and nervous systems that allow them to respond rapidly to stimuli: some classification schemes also include protozoa and certain other single-celled eukaryotes that have motility and animallike nutritional modes.
any such living thing other than a human being.

a mammal, as opposed to a fish, bird, etc.
the physical, sensual, or carnal nature of human beings; animality: the animal in every person.
an inhuman person; brutish or beastlike person: She married an animal. [/quote]
See, there's the common meaning (definition 2) and the scientific meaning (definition 1). So it was a legit question.

Javelin, Cuttlefish are a member of the Kingdom Animalia. And not being able to say moss goes without saying.

Crocodiles are my favourite reptile, platypuses are my favourite mammal, puffins are my favourite bird, coelacanth are my favourite fish, and mimic octopuses are my favourite cephalopod.

Back