NSM's Signatures

YKW is somewhat inactive, so I tried making one for myself, and was successful (in my sig)

So, you can request signatures here.

Rules:

1. Only Sprite images can be used. I will choose a background and sprites unless you give me one.
2. Unlimited requests, just don't get out of hand or I will make no more signatures for you

Request away!

Requests:
UltraMario

There were some thant i wanted YKW to amek but you can make them as he is innactive.
First: Rosalina

could you make one with Metal mario and mario with a background that is in space

can you put MarioRules25 in the corner too

Alright you guys will be put on. I may do one today, but for sure Banjo's will be done by Friday

@Lily: Any specific background?

And if you don't give the sprites to me, and I can't find sprites of your character, I will probably end up dropping it, altering it, or having to create my own, which I fail at.

I'd like a Tails-based sig that says "Smasher" on the top please. If possible use sprites from Sonic 2. If you can't find any, tell me and I'll look for some.

Also, you can pick the background.

Smasher said:
I'd like a Tails-based sig that says "Smasher" on the top please. If possible use sprites from Sonic 2. If you can't find any, tell me and I'll look for some.

Also, you can pick the background.
On it. I will try to finish yours and SM25's tonight

SM25! Couldn't find great sprites of Metal Mario, so this will have to do.

Smasher's will be done next!

EDIT: Smasher!

Also changed a rule to allow no amount of requests, just to not get out of hand

Thanks!

New Super Mario said:
SM25! Couldn't find great sprites of Metal Mario, so this will have to do.

Just saying this better be scaled down by at least half before it gets used.

@Shyguy

Yeah, I clicked the wrong thing on imageshack.... It shouldn't take much to size it down so I won't bother to resize it.

Back