One of Those Days( An upcoming Sprite Comic by LuigiNo.1)( I need help)

LN1

L - N - 1
Ok. Announcement. I decided to leave Legend of Users as a sideproject, since this is a harder and longer project. It's called One of Those Days. It's basically a comic(I decided to do one since I now have MS Paint) so it will be much harder to do due to a hell load of image editing.
Plot Summary:
As a reference to the Hotel Mario quote:"It's been one of those days", this is basically a rather strange day to LuigiNo.1, he'll find himself doing a lot of stuff, like using portal guns, losing his potion bag, retrieving it, chasing a Lakitu, doing a Silent Realm, escaping from werewolf vampires, and even setting a cave on fire. He discovers that in the night of "those days", Weirdenville City people die if they are not where they live, and even after they go there, they must enter their house before midnight or they will suffer an undescriptible pain. He'll meet a lot of characters on his quest to return home.

Sign-up time, you'll basically be a character helping(or harming)LuigiNo.1 in his quest to return home. Note: If you sign-up, you must send in the comic sprite you want me to use as you.Note2: If you don't agree on your role for some reason, whatever, you can try to change your role to what you wish, but I only might do it. Now for the signups, I only need at least 4 characters, you can still sign-up after that, but your role may not be too big:
1.)Toad85
2.)Nabber
3.)Lips
4.)
(so on)

Re: One of Those Days( An upcoming Sprite Comic by LuigiNo.1)

I would sign up, but I have no sprites.

LuigiNo.1 said:
OK. Just tell me what type of sprite would you want me to use for you if you don't have any. If you want a recolor, that may be hard, but I'll see what I can do. Just a guess, but I'd say you'd want a Blue Toad sprite with a purple jacket.
+ glasses. Do not forget the glasses.

Or you can do the recolor part and I can get UM or someone to add the glasses.

I'll sign up :posh:

On my UP page. Choose whichever one you want.

Waddle_Doo%27s_Shoe15.png

Those ones please :posh:

You should have known what you were doing before you started.
Anyway, try asking a veteran with comics.

Well, okay, but when they say sprites they mean a collection of sprites showing you facing different directions, performing actions, etc. For instance, mine:
226x598x226px-Blodog.png.pagespeed.ic.oC_DzaRRO6.png

YoshiMonsta said:
also when I hurl eggs they look like this
scaled.php
What about when you throw eggs?
Or get hit by an egg?
What if you want to run?
You need sprites for all these things.

Cell said:
Toad2012 said:
YoshiMonsta said:
also when I hurl eggs they look like this
scaled.php
What about when you throw eggs?
Or get hit by an egg?
What if you want to run?
You need sprites for all these things.
I agree. You need more than one sprite

I am editing that right now. I found a good sprite and now all I have to do is add the hair that was also in the other picture. It has everything. Literally.

Back