If you could only buy one of these games...

...which would you buy?

• Total voters

shockwave527

SHINX, TEPIG & CHESPIN: BEST POKEMON EVER
If you could only buy one of these games, which would you buy? I'm lucky I can buy them all, but some of my friends can't, so I wonder which of these would people buy over all the others?

:toad: :boo: :birdo: :koopa:

Skyward Sword. But Kirby's Return to Dreamland is a good second choice.

Pinkie Pie said:
I'd get Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

Same with me.

I'd pick Kirby: Return to Dreamland, since it's for a system that I actually have.

Kirby.

By the way, a little question for anyone who's got the game: In NSMBWii, Player 1 can only use Mario but Players 2-4 can choose between Luigi and the Toads. Is it the same thing with KRTD where Player 1 is restricted to Kirby whereas Meta Knight, Dedede, and Waddle Dee are only available to Players 2-4?

Don Pianta said:
Kirby.

By the way, a little question for anyone who's got the game: In NSMBWii, Player 1 can only use Mario but Players 2-4 can choose between Luigi and the Toads. Is it the same thing with KRTD where Player 1 is restricted to Kirby whereas Meta Knight, Dedede, and Waddle Dee are only available to Players 2-4?

I have not yet played the game but seen it played, and there is no character select or any way to change the character, so no. Also, to defeat certain sections and get certain items, you need Kirby, so it wouldn't work anyway.

Hmm...that's a little bit dissapointing. But I guess Kirby's new Copy Abilities make up for that. I really want to try out Water, Leaf, and Whip.

I'd have to go with Super Mario 3D Land. As much as I love Mario Kart, and as much as I would feel left out when everybody gets on multiplayer, I wouldn't miss a main series Mario game for anything.

I'm just going to say, Skyward Sword is the epitome of motion controls, and the sole reason why Nintendo invested in them so heavily I believe. I could see SMG or SMG2 working on a Gamecube, the Prime Trilogy worked fine, ditto for Kirby, but Skyward Sword could only ever be on a Wii, and is the reason for the Wii-mote's existence.

Don Pianta said:
Hmm...that's a little bit dissapointing. But I guess Kirby's new Copy Abilities make up for that. I really want to try out Water, Leaf, and Whip.

They are unlockable for the Arena, I think.

Lily said:
LOZSS
Why has kirby got the msot votes???

Because Kirby is cool, and everyone loves him, except you because you hate Epic Yarn, which is not like most Kirby games.

Also, shouldn't this be in Video Games?

I like Kirby because of the Copy Abilities. Of Course, I like Mario better. And I have a Wii but I don't have a 3DS yet.
EDIT:
Epic Nitwit said:
Don Pianta said:

Lily said:
LOZSS

Because Kirby is cool, and everyone loves him, except you because you hate Epic Yarn, which is not like most Kirby games.

This should be in Video Games. Can somebody move this?

Mario Kart 7 for sure.

Ultraluigi said:
I like Kirby because of the Copy Abilities. Of Course, I like Mario better. And I have a Wii but I don't have a 3DS yet.
EDIT:
Epic Nitwit said:
Don Pianta said:

Lily said:
LOZSS

This is about a handheld console, so this thread shouldn't be moved.

Kick Buttowski said:
Kirby.

True, but 2-4 can also choose another Kirby. P2's Kirby is yellow, P3's Kirby is blue and P4's Kirby is green.

Lord Ghirahim said:
I'm just going to say, Skyward Sword is the epitome of motion controls, and the sole reason why Nintendo invested in them so heavily I believe. I could see SMG or SMG2 working on a Gamecube, the Prime Trilogy worked fine, ditto for Kirby, but Skyward Sword could only ever be on a Wii, and is the reason for the Wii-mote's existence.

Corruption couldn't work on the GameCube....

Mario4Ever said:
Lord Ghirahim said:

Corruption couldn't work on the GameCube....
No, but Corruption would have worked without motion controls imo, kinda like Twilight Princess did, but Skyward Sword is entirely based off using Motion Plus to play, and the entire game is a reflection of that; no other game can claim an experience of that size and scope with that much detail and planning into the motion controls.

SKmarioman said:
Ultraluigi said:
EDIT:
Epic Nitwit said:
Don Pianta said:

Lily said:
LOZSS

This is about a handheld console, so this thread shouldn't be moved.

But how about KRtDL and LoZ: SS?

Back