• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
The laser that my name is on.
Also, why does everyone like fluttershy so much, I don't get it.

Pinkie Pie said:
BTW, any of you guys remember how you ended up watching this show?
As I said earlier, a friend of mine convinced me to give it a shot. I'm not exactly sure how he got into it, though.

I'm sure you guys have seen this by now, but:

I want this so bad.

Pinkie Pie said:
BTW, any of you guys remember how you ended up watching this show? I watched it cuz of SM's review of it I noticed on Userpedia.
You guys did. And also to those Homestuck fans out there, YOU guys also made me like that as well (still in the process of reading it though)

I saw it on Know your meme. Then SonicMario was talking about it, so I watched it.
God SonicMario, you've made a brony out of so many people.

Gary Oak said:
Pinkie Pie said:
BTW, any of you guys remember how you ended up watching this show? I watched it cuz of SM's review of it I noticed on Userpedia.
You guys did. And also to those Homestuck fans out there, YOU guys also made me like that as well (still in the process of reading it though)
:smug:

I do feel like that I made or at least influenced alot of people both here and in the chat to try out the show. Though I don't want to feel like I WANT to take full credit for it being popular here.

Though I suppose if you used an Outbreak (Albeit not a bad outbreak at the slightest. I know you'll think the opposite though Javelin lol) as a figure for how it "spread". I suppose I could be "patient zero" here. Even if say Shroobario was into it before me he didn't talk much with the community in general though.

Northern Verve said:
(Albeit not a bad outbreak at the slightest. I know you'll think the opposite though Javelin lol)
Not as bad as Twilight or Justin Bieber. Yet.

EDIT: Or Friday.

Jack Noir said:
Northern Verve said:
(Albeit not a bad outbreak at the slightest. I know you'll think the opposite though Javelin lol)
Not as bad as Twilight or Justin Bieber. Yet.

EDIT: Or Friday.

Yeah I don't like those still. There IS a difference between something that looks like it's made or was done for girls that obviously is not well done. And something that is actually good and/or tolerable from the other gender :P

EDIT: Modified the sentence somewhat

I learned about this whole craze back in April.

Technically, I'm not a brony, but this is fairly amusing to me.

Jack Noir said:
Gary Oak said:
Pinkie Pie said:
:smug:
Yes we were reading Homestuck around the same time, remember? But you got further ahead of me, b/c I'm still lolly gagging on it. :P

Northern Verve said:
Lario said:
Northern Verve said:
Know this is a bit off topic. But Let's Player Chuggaaconroy asked his fans about this show on his Twitter and seems curious. Oh what I'd give to have another internet personality I know of become a Brony. I even tweeted this to him

The only internet personalities I know who became bronies are... freaks.

Not really true. There's CR on Thatguywiththeglasses. He's a really smart-minded guy who tends to make interesting stuff on old cartoons. He's made a few references in some of his recent videos. Though on his Youtube he's made Pony videos himself too

Like this ponified version of the Field of Dreams scene
CR is awesome! His Familiar Faces episodes are great, check them out!

Also, in case this wasn't said before, the first episode of season 2 is set to premiere September 17:

http://www.nickandmore.com/2011/08/22/the-hub-updates-my-little-pony-family-game-night-haunting-hour-2nd-seasons-game-of-life-scrabble-showdown-premieres/

Kinda slow on there Smashgoom we've known that for a little while by now. But thanks anyway. I still can't believe it's so soon though. I honestly expected an October or November start.

We have plenty already. I'm sure this thread will be alot more active as soon as Season 2 begins. I don't want anyone trying to force people to watch it, it only gives people an annoying stigma towards it. Let other people have their curiosity reach it's Peak. Subtlety is the best way.

Northern Verve said:
Kinda slow on there Smashgoom we've known that for a little while by now. But thanks anyway. I still can't believe it's so soon though. I honestly expected an October or November start.
I'm glad it's going to be soon... But when (time-wise) is it going to premiere on September 17.

Back