MarioWikian Chronicles

DyegoHalliwell_IceMario

Previously DHalliwell
Hi everyone
Finally, this is the story that will bring back Hacked Again to life. As well as I said, it will not be exactly the same as HA, but the plot is based on the original idea, the Wiki being destroyed by trolls, and some random heroes working together to bring it back to life, though the final goal is darker, and it won't be part hilarious.
Anyway, this is the page in Userpedia: http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/MarioWikian_Chronicles
You can sign up there, or here too, anyways if you have an account there, you'll have to go to the talk page to include the character description and abilities. People that don't have userpedia account, can post the char. description and abilities.
Plot:
The story begins very far away from the Super Mario Wiki City, where almost everyone is living a peacefull day. In the Troll's Nest, Mastermind Troll is absorbing all the power he was gathering since the last battle he ever fought, and also sent many of his employees to recruit the most powerful trolls across the world, and the restant ones to search for any troll that could help in his plan. Peachycakes and the employees showed up with 10 potential trolls found around the world, Mastermind ordered everyone to form a circle, and shared the power, to later speak about the plan, a revenge against the Wiki, in which they will destroy it completely, and build their Utopia, also known as The Super Troll Wiki. Although unknown for everyone, Mastermind's goal is the complete control of the universe. Now that the attack is about to start, what will the sysops do to stop this? Is there going to be a chance to save the Wiki? Or, they will lose the battle and the Wiki?

Sign-ups:

Major Heroes
Feel free to add your name. Only 12
- DyegoHalliwell IceMario12
- FireKirby
- Mollymoon4
- New Super Mario (Beagle)
- Yoshiwaker (Waker)
- Zero777
- MrConcreteDonkey
-
-
-
-
-

Minor Heroes
Feel free to add your name. Only 5
-
-
-
-
-

Major Villains
Feel free to add your name. Only 12
- Mastermind Troll
- Peachycakes
- Flubber
- Goombella
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Minor Villains
Feel free to add your name. Only 5
-
-
-
-
-

To Die Characters
These will die in any of the battles which include deaths. Feel free to add your name. Infinite.
-

Sign me up as a Major Hero too! :D

Mollymoon4

So, I say char. description an' all here?
Ok.
Major Villian, please.
  • Looks like my avatar
  • Insane
  • Likes killing people
  • Handy with a knife, rifle and sword
Thats pretty much it.

EDIT: Also, my Mario Wiki name, is Smileymiley5001, just in case you need it.

Thanks for signing me up as a major hero! c;
A description of my character:
Medium-length brown hair, green eyes, black glasses, black rabbit ears, small bat wings, a red scarf, a striped white and yellow t-shirt, a white skirt and black boots.

Her ability is to make things she draw come to life.

Minor villain.
Name: Gigaremo
Abilities: He is a mechanical genius, building many weapons and trying to use them for evil plans. However, about 50% of the time they explode, 45% of the time they don't work right, 3% of the time he forgets he made it and blows his house up, and 2% they actually work. His many failures have made him "looked down upon" in the villain community, basically an example of "what not to be."
Description: A regular human/troll (what are the evil people in this?), enhanced by many robotic features he has made, many with a flaw. A notable feature are his mechanical arms-both of his regular ones were destroyed in an explosion. Sometimes, the mechanical arms don't work right (for example, trying to grab someone's arm could result in him slapping himself in the face,) and each time it does he tries to repair it (usually with disastrous results.) Another noticeable feature is the "mini-brain" attatched to his head; usually, it makes him smarter; however, on bad occasions it merely causes him to act delusional.
Other Stuff: Each time he fails in making an invention, he gets angrier and tries to build more. The percentage of his inventions working will go up as they fail. However, despite this, Gigaremo is a character intended to be used as a source of comic relief rather than a powerful villain, which is why I decided to put him in the minor villains section as opposed to the major villains section.

Sorry if it was a handful to read. I get carried away sometimes.

Major Hero please.
Description:
She is a huge Mario fan and anybody insulting the series is recommended to go die in a pit of sadness. She tends to correct others grammar and hates Internet trolls. Shes very intelligent and great at video games. She is very calm and hardly ever panics. She has to forms ; her main form as a blazing Baby Mario with blue and white clothing and her secondary form as a Primal Dialga with a Mario Hat and binoculars.

Abilities:
  • Fire abilities that include immunity to cold and heat. (Baby Mario form.)
  • Time travelling, flying and a glare that can stop enemies from attacking for a bit. (Primal Dialga form.)
  • She can freely switch forms.

Fighting techniques:
  • Use fireballs, walls of fire and exploding flames. (Baby Mario form.)
  • Dives into enemy, has armor that can deflect some hits and can be turn into a sword or a wall.

Weaknesses:
  • Surprise attacks.
  • Non physical attacks,

Javelin the Mage

Major Villain
Species: Human
Outfit: Black Robe. Some dark purple if good or neutral.
Weapons: Nemesis (Spear) - Medium Spear that returns to the owner when thrown
Powers: Aerokinesis (Air manipulation), Atmokinesis (Weather manipulation), immunity to mind-reading
Personality Traits: Intelligent. Always calm and usually serious. Mean but not cruel. Has his own code of honor.
In battle: Manipulates the electrons in the air to call down lightning from the sky. Also can push or pull with the air. He can throw his spear at medium range and swing/stab with it at close range. It is always raining when he is fought.

He's evil, but will join the heroes or attempt to kill his master if he does something that Javelin considers unfair or too evil. If he joins the heroes, then he will talk mean to them but actually support them. If he attempts to kill his master, then he will probably be defeated but survive and fight in a rebellion.

His archenemy is Yoshiwaker because, well, in real life we're brothers.

Dyego hasn't been on the forum for 7 days, hey Dyego when is the first issue going to come?

Mutsuki Minase said:
Dyego hasn't been on the forum for 7 days, hey Dyego when is the first issue going to come?
So you're saying that he probably won't reply to any of this and you're asking him something?
xD

Yoshiwalker said:
Mutsuki Minase said:
So you're saying that he probably won't reply to any of this and you're asking him something?
xD
Well he is bound to return. Dyego lives where, Argentina right, somebody check the news for the last 8 days in Argentina

Back