Recent content by -Mr.L-

  1. -Mr.L-

    I just beat __

    i 200%'ed Kirby's adventure after like 2-3 years on the nes mini the save states really helped with extra mode
  2. -Mr.L-

    Count to 1,000,000

    26344
  3. -Mr.L-

    Ban or unban the image above you

    (banned for spoiler)
  4. -Mr.L-

    Ban or unban the image above you

    unbanned for feesh (im on my vr so i cant really insert images). :luigi:
  5. -Mr.L-

    Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

    SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  6. -Mr.L-

    Ban or unban the image above you

    unbanned for bad piggies (free minecraft skin)
  7. -Mr.L-

    Viral Video Topic aka "YouTube/Google Video Stuff"

    V I D E O U N A V A I L A B L E
  8. -Mr.L-

    Say something the above user would NEVER say

    dont ask me mum
  9. -Mr.L-

    Last person to post wins 2

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  10. -Mr.L-

    Rate the User above avatar!

    8/10
  11. -Mr.L-

    Last person to post wins 2

    I win
  12. -Mr.L-

    solve problems, mario-style

    chapters 9-10 maybe? there aren't any page numbers its when mario goes into the ghost house
  13. -Mr.L-

    solve problems, mario-style

    give him therapy like in Super Mario Adventures
  14. -Mr.L-

    Ban or unban the image above you

    unbanned for a truly super shroom that restores 10 hp
Back