Recent content by Evil Power Flotzo

  1. Evil Power Flotzo

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 2)

    I see people are already gunning for me... But for now, we have no leads to go off, so I shall Vote: No Elimination and wait until the next phase.
  2. Evil Power Flotzo

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 2)

    Osu! I am Hariyama Deluxe, here to root out the source of the evil with my powerful arm thrusts! My stats are double those of a regular Hariyama, including 288 HP and 240 Attack. Now let us begin the voting!
  3. Evil Power Flotzo

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 2)

    I got my role card. RP coming later
  4. Evil Power Flotzo

    Awards Killing Game 2x2: Moon of Hope (Game Thread) - Grand Finale: Shoot The Moon

    ... I have been summoned from beyond the grave for one final night... and of course, I had to deal with the usual chaos. I first headed from the Dark Lab to the Drafting Office, where I looked at the papers. After that, I headed through the Study to toss some papers around with my ghostly...
  5. Evil Power Flotzo

    Cluck-A-Pop Prizes without a page

    So, if you've been following proposals on the Super Mario Wiki, you may have noticed there's been a proposal dating back to January of last year to give the Cluck-A-Pop prizes from Game & Wario articles. To this day, it still hasn't been fully implemented. Enter this thread. If you own the game...
  6. Evil Power Flotzo

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Sign-Up Thread

    I shall also join.
  7. Evil Power Flotzo

    The Pokemon Name Game

    Ninjask
  8. Evil Power Flotzo

    Guess the above user's next theme

    A different image of Miku
  9. Evil Power Flotzo

    Count to 5000

    417
  10. Evil Power Flotzo

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Lounge Thread

    I express my desire to partake in this tournament.
  11. Evil Power Flotzo

    The Official Elimination Game Winners Thread 2.0

    Mega Chimecho won Hurt and Heal: Mega Dimension New Mega Evolutions.
  12. Evil Power Flotzo

    Hurt and Heal: Mega Dimension New Mega Evolutions

    Hurt Mega Meowstic
Back