Recent content by October Yoshi the SSM

  1. October Yoshi the SSM

    Pokémon Mafia 2 - Game Thread (Day 3)

    Knuckles: "So this is the land of Pokemon that Meowstic is from. Well, hopefully I can fulfill Meowstic's request and help you guys weed out these thieves." Knuckles: "Now, coming in here, I have heard that Miller is a generic Miller and I doubted the claim. I even said so in what is called a...
  2. October Yoshi the SSM

    Counting, but you give your unnecessarily specific opinion for each number.

    4 You hear it a lot when hitting a ball. Wait. This isn't golf? Ok. I like that this is the first square number that isn't the same as the normal number and is the number of lines and corners of a square shape.
  3. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Game Thread - Round 11

    Bindle: "Thank you. (takes a sip) Hmm... Interesting. Drinking this is very strange. There's nothing like this in Hyrule."
  4. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Game Thread - Round 11

    Bindle: "And there goes my last card. And even if I didn't use it on someone with Scissors, I would have lost it anyways since I was attacked by Scissors. I wonder why Yoshi the SSM wanted me to come to this. I thought I might have been the best Rock-Paper-Scissors in Hyrule and somehow or...
  5. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Game Thread - Round 11

    Bindle: "Down to my last card. And it looks like I am not the only one with one card left. Wait. What is that GBA @? I thought he was eliminated."
  6. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Game Thread - Round 11

    Bindle: "Woah! Lots of scissors were played last round. Good thing I used scissors as well. No, I wouldn't have been eliminated like GBA, but the probability of losing a card would have been higher if I used paper."
  7. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Game Thread - Round 11

    Bindle: "To be fair, I started with 3 paper and a binocs. No. It isn't a secret. You can figure that out by looking under Yoshi the SSM and seeing what cards were played. Granted, I can no longer play triple paper since I lost two of them, but that was still a possibility for me at the...
  8. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Game Thread - Round 11

    Bindle: "Down to only two cards left. And I had Binocs meaning that I couldn't get more cards with Net nor could use a Wild to help me out. However, this Binocs did get me valuable info that I will share with you. You see, I used it on Goombuigi. Someone who only lost a card on Round 3. And with...
  9. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Game Thread - Round 11

    Bindle: "Well, there goes those two rocks. My attack worked as this person did only 1 rock. However, I lost because someone used paper on me. And that attack was very weak to paper. So, keep in mind that when you are playing two of something, this is a risk vs. reward situation."
  10. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Game Thread - Round 11

    Bindle: "And there goes my second paper. But keep in mind Baron von Hooks. You won because of the RNG. In other words, you got lucky."
  11. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Game Thread - Round 11

    Bindle: "Apparently, the strategy that Yoshi the SSM gave me worked but also didn't work. You see, I got a letter to buy a Scissors-Cut Sandwich and to play paper on a random person. Granted, this didn't work out since that random person played scissors and lost me that paper that I used...
  12. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Game Thread - Round 11

    Bindle: "Canterlot. Never heard of it. So, it must be from a faraway place. I come from a faraway place as well. I come from Hyrule Castle Town in the land of Hyrule. Nice to meet you."
  13. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Lounge Thread

    Bindle: "You don't have to worry about me. I am just looking to see what you guys have. Quite a nice place you got here. One room. I wonder how many people come here. I live in a town of 68 including myself and our inn has only three rooms in it. And you have to consider that we have a big...
  14. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Lounge Thread

    Bindle: "Thank you. Anyways. Do you have a place where you can sleep? I am a reviewer of such places."
  15. October Yoshi the SSM

    Roshambo Battle Royale - Lounge Thread

    Bindle: "Well, hello there. My name is Bindle. Can I have a Scissor Cut Sandwich, please?"
Back