zacharynoah92's Fan Art

Hi! I'm Zachary Noah, and I've been a huge fan of the Mario franchise for many years. I also happen to be a cartoonist and a movie theater usher. I have Autism. I'll be posting some of my Mario series fan art from time to time. Stay tuned.

Here's my drawing that I did of Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Toad, revisiting the dreamy land of Subcon, as part of the 30th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. 2 (a.k.a. Super Mario USA).

super_mario_bros__2__30_years_later_by_zacharynoah92-dc9y1ft.png

Here are some of my Mario and Peach pairings that I did. :mario: :peach:

Mario and Peach go for an afternoon jog.
mario_and_princess_peach_go_jogging_by_zacharynoah92-dccex1c.png

Mario and Peach show off their classic outfits at Crazy Cap Store, sometime after the events of Super Mario Odyssey.
remake__mario_and_peach_go_shopping_at_crazy_cap_by_zacharynoah92-dc9gm85.png

Here's my re-imagining of the daydream sequence from the 1986 Japanese anime film "Super Mario Bros.: The Great Mission to Rescue Princess Peach."
mario_and_princess_peach__a_dreamy_dance_by_zacharynoah92-dbunxwg.png

Mario and Peach enjoy a slice of pepperoni pizza. I did this one by request of a local pizzeria, since I'm one of their regular customers.
mario_and_peach_eating_some_pizza_by_zacharynoah92-dcba435.png

I'm so excited about Princess Daisy's long-awaited appearance in the upcoming Nintendo Switch title, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! :daisy: I just thought I'd show her my love (Please excuse my Super Mario Run reference.) by posting some of my drawings of Daisy. I also included Luigi in some of them. :luigi:

Luigi and Daisy share a dreamy, romantic dance.
luigi_and_princess_daisy__steady_sweeties_by_zacharynoah92-dcllezr.png

Daisy cries tears of joy when she learns that she finally made the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate roster.
princess_daisy_is_finally_in_smash__by_zacharynoah92-dcmj04l.png

Daisy working as the owner/carhop for Daisy Circuit Diner. Also, notice that her name tag and roller skates are callbacks to "Mario Kart: Double Dash" and "Mario Power Tennis" respectively.
carhop_daisy_by_zacharynoah92-dc67gai.png

Daisy playfully boops Luigi in the nose. Of course, I had to post this one too, because it's so cute!
boopsy_daisy__by_zacharynoah92-dcdet3x.png

Here are some drawings that I did of Rosalina :rosalina: and Luma :luma:.

Rosalina and Luma do some yoga.
rosalina_and_luma_doing_yoga_by_zacharynoah92-dcjhgt2.png

Rosalina retells the story of "Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker," apparently by request of Captain Toad himself, while he, Mario :mario:, Princess Peach :peach:, and the Lumas listen to the story.
rosalina_s_story_time_by_zacharynoah92-dc6q9rf.png

Here's my drawing of the Koopalings taking a group selfie, while, of course, Bowser is busy making another plan to kidnap Princess Peach.

koopaling_selfie_by_zacharynoah92-dcbn4aw.png

Here's my custom 8-bit sprite of Captain Toad, in the style of Super Mario Bros. for the NES, holding a Green Star.

8_bit_captain_toad_by_zacharynoah92-dbs0b2i.png

Here are some of my latest drawings featuring Princesses Peach :peach: and Daisy :daisy:.

Princess Peach, in her Fire form, tending to Mario :mario:, who is sick and shivering from being accidentally frozen solid by the former, who was in her Ice form at the time
mario_s_sick_day_by_zacharynoah92-dcrvgbi.png

Princess Daisy in one of her Final Smash poses, and in her standard dress
here_comes_daisy__by_zacharynoah92-dcs0v7m.png

Princess Peach doing Yoga, practicing the dancer pose
princess_peach_doing_yoga_by_zacharynoah92-dcs33zd.png

It's been over a week since Super Smash Bros. Ultimate had been released on Nintendo Switch, so I decided to do a drawing of Luigi :luigi: and Princess Daisy :daisy: playing said game in multiplayer mode. And yes, they're playing together as the Green Team.

The background was rendered using MikuMikuDance, and turned into an oil-on-canvas painting using GIMP, which was also used in the final inking and coloring of the characters and objects.

Stage by SAB64: https://www.deviantart.com/sab64

luigi_and_daisy_playing_super_smash_bros__ultimate_by_zacharynoah92_dcufilu-fullview.jpg

30 years ago this year, Super Mario Land became one of the launch titles for Nintendo's Game Boy handheld system. Princess Daisy :daisy: also made her debut on said game. So, to celebrate "The Year of Daisy," here's my drawing of Mario :mario:, Luigi :luigi:, and Princess Peach :peach: celebrating Princess Daisy's 30th anniversary. Peach has baked a delicious cake especially for Daisy, who is shedding tears of joy.

the_year_of_daisy__1989_2019__by_zacharynoah92_dcw2qag-fullview.jpg

Here's my remake of my re-imagining of the daydream sequence from the 1986 anime "Super Mario Bros.: The Great Mission to Rescue Princess Peach."
remake__mario_and_peach_s_dreamy_dance_by_zacharynoah92_dcydmak-fullview.jpg

Here's my drawing of Kuzzle, the elderly Koopa Troopa from "Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story" and the 2019 remake "Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey," hanging out with Toadsworth, who also appeared in said games.
kuzzle_and_toadsworth_by_zacharynoah92_dcyzt5d-fullview.jpg

Here's my drawing of Mario :mario:, Luigi :luigi:, Princess Peach :peach:, and Princess Daisy :daisy: on vacation at Isle Delfino. They're posing for a group picture in front of Pianta Statue, and judging by the angle of the shot, Lakitu :lakitu: is behind the camera.

The background was rendered using MikuMikuDance, and turned into an oil-on-canvas painting using GIMP, which was also used in the final inking and coloring of the characters and objects.

Stage by SAB64: https://www.deviantart.com/sab64

greetings_from_isle_delfino_by_zacharynoah92_dd1doev-fullview.jpg

I've recently watched the overview trailer for Dr. Mario World, which is expected to be released for iOS and Android devices on July 10, 2019, and I have to say that I'm quite hyped for that upcoming Nintendo Mobile title, along with Mario Kart Tour! I'm even more excited that Dr. Bowser, Dr. Peach, Dr. Yoshi, and Dr. Toad are going to be new playable characters! I was thinking that Princess Daisy should also become a doctor in a future post-release software update! So, here's my drawing of Dr. Daisy!

dr__daisy_by_zacharynoah92_dd9lavv-fullview.jpg

Back