Author Topic: zacharynoah92's Fan Art  (Read 228 times)

zacharynoah92's Fan Art
« on: September 25, 2018, 01:02:32 AM »
Hi! I'm Zachary Noah, and I've been a huge fan of the Mario franchise for many years. I also happen to be a cartoonist and a movie theater usher. I have Autism. I'll be posting some of my Mario series fan art from time to time. Stay tuned.

Re: zacharynoah92's Fan Art
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 01:09:04 AM »
Here's my drawing that I did of Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Toad, revisiting the dreamy land of Subcon, as part of the 30th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. 2 (a.k.a. Super Mario USA).

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:11:31 AM by zacharynoah92 »

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 01:17:22 AM »
Here are some of my Mario and Peach pairings that I did.  :mario:  :peach:

Mario and Peach go for an afternoon jog.

Mario and Peach show off their classic outfits at Crazy Cap Store, sometime after the events of Super Mario Odyssey.

Here's my re-imagining of the daydream sequence from the 1986 Japanese anime film "Super Mario Bros.: The Great Mission to Rescue Princess Peach."

Mario and Peach enjoy a slice of pepperoni pizza. I did this one by request of a local pizzeria, since I'm one of their regular customers.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 03:45:18 PM by zacharynoah92 »

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 01:28:00 AM »
I'm so excited about Princess Daisy's long-awaited appearance in the upcoming Nintendo Switch title, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! :daisy: I just thought I'd show her my love (Please excuse my Super Mario Run reference.) by posting some of my drawings of Daisy. I also included Luigi in some of them. :luigi:

Luigi and Daisy share a dreamy, romantic dance.

Daisy cries tears of joy when she learns that she finally made the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate roster.

Daisy working as the owner/carhop for Daisy Circuit Diner. Also, notice that her name tag and roller skates are callbacks to "Mario Kart: Double Dash" and "Mario Power Tennis" respectively.

Daisy playfully boops Luigi in the nose. Of course, I had to post this one too, because it's so cute!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 03:44:13 PM by zacharynoah92 »

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 03:30:51 PM »
Here are some drawings that I did of Rosalina and Luma.

Rosalina and Luma do some yoga.

Rosalina retells the story of "Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker," apparently by request of Captain Toad himself, while he, Mario, Princess Peach, and the Lumas listen to the story.

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 03:33:28 PM »
Here's my drawing of the Koopalings taking a group selfie, while, of course, Bowser is busy making another plan to kidnap Princess Peach.

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 03:35:35 PM »
Here's my custom 8-bit sprite of Captain Toad, in the style of Super Mario Bros. for the NES, holding a Green Star.

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 09:40:26 PM »
Here are some of my latest drawings featuring Princesses Peach  :peach: and Daisy  :daisy:.

Princess Peach, in her Fire form, tending to Mario :mario:, who is sick and shivering from being accidentally frozen solid by the former, who was in her Ice form at the time

Princess Daisy in one of her Final Smash poses, and in her standard dress

Princess Peach doing Yoga, practicing the dancer pose