Would you read a DBZ storytelling with Mario Characters?

LelMan

Youtube/TheLelChannel
I had a wild dream where Mario Characters "lived" the DB/DBZ/DBS main events but with some twists on it, later that day I started writing scripts and ideas. But before making it a comic, I want to know if it would have potential.
As a side note, I wont be writing it in English, my english is too broken to make a story, the original will be in spanish and my friend will translate it. So dont worry, no broken english on the end product.

This would be the basic things I have thought and "Key Points"

-Based on my Headcanom timelines, the "important" Mario games did occur

-Mario is going to be 65 yrs old at the beginning of the story

-While Boshi is Blue, just to fit the Piccolo thing, he's green.

-There will be a GT reference within a wish from the Star Rod.

-The first arc will be 75% training, 25% fighting.

-While the first chapters ocurrs in the Mushroom Kingdom, later will be BeanBean Kingdom.

-The Firebrand and Thunderhand will return.

-After the first arc, Mario will be a background character, Luigi will be the protagonist alongside an enemy in the second arc.

-The second arc is the search of the Shards of the Star Rod.

-Mario will be training with E.Gadd tech.

-This arc will be set on the NSMBU areas.

-There will be a reference to the DBS scene where Kuririn is scared by remembering the villans.

-The Blue Toad and Yellow Toad from the NSMB series are going to appear training in the Dojo in the Mushroom Kingdom (reference to Paper Mario)

-This will be the last arc where everyone has an exclusive type of energy

-Waluigi will be given Ice powers.

-There will be a major death, and a minor death on the good guys side, however both of the victims are close to Luigi.

-There wont be a Over 9000 reference.

-It will introduce a backstory for Wario.

-Mario like Goku, is going to appear in the last second to beat the bad guys

-Mario will learn to use his fire powers to increase speed and force, but the backlash of it is the stamina, much like the Kaioken.

-In the third arc, there will be a Super Mario Galaxy 2 reference.

-There will be a swap, while Goku used technology from a scientific and Gohan used the spaceship of Earths God, Luigi will use the invention and Mario to catch up will use the Ship of the Goddess

-The return of a race! Shroob's revenge!

-An OC will be the main villan

-King Shroob will only have 3 transformations, unlike Freezer, who has 4.

-There will be 3 deaths from the good guys side.

-Rosalina will debut on the series.

-There will be a 'Super' transformation, this time wont be exclusive on the races, but on the Star Children.

-The next arc will be a filler arc, like Garlic Jr.

-The antagonist will be Bowser Jr.

-The filler arc will be the reason behind the events of the next arc.

-The fifth arc will be about androids

-Mario wont be sick on this arc, so he'll fight with almost every enemy

-This will be a 'Super' yard sale, as Mario, Luigi and two more will recieve this power. Peach, DK and Bowser wont be given this power.

-It comes with a plot twist of who invented DoNAl (A Cell knock-off)

-Daisy will debut on the series, alongside an OC.

-Luigi's attack will resemble the Masenko.

-There will be an Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

-There wont be a Credit Stealer.

-There will be 1 major Death from the Good Guys.

If you are interested leave a like, or ask me anything about the idea, or if you want me to give me feedback it will be appreciated. I was trying not to spoil too much the roles each character will be having.

-

I would think that one of the ways to do this would be to use Bowser as piccolo. Have the first enemy that comes be Wario and WaLuigi. They come in search of the. Seven Star Pieces from the Star Road.

The second arc would be the mirror of the Namek arc with the Smithy gang from Mario RPG in place of Freeza. Smithy's group could act as a sort of Genyu Force.

In my mind Bowser would be forced to train someone after Mario sacrifices himself. Mario comes back to help fight the Smithy gang.

Other character matches.

Wario is Vegeta.

Bowser is Piccolo

Toad is Krillin.

Mario is obviously Goku

WaLuigi is Nappa.

Honestly this is a really cool idea lol. It would be hard to write due to my knowledge of DBZ and I would be tempted to slip Peach into the main cast.

More ideas. For Bu I would use Kirby. Snake Way would be Star Road. A lot of ideas.

Sadly Bowser wont be appearing as a Main Villan, this decision was made as a tribute to M&L Games (where Bowser isnt the main villan except on PJ)

The first arc will mirror the DB as training goes, and both Piccolos (Damiaoh and Actual Piccolo) fights.

The second arc you got it right as the concept of searching the shreds of the Star Rod. This will be a mixture of DB first arc and Saiyans Arc. The reason behind this is because I dont want them to be all training like in the DBZ counterpart, it will be too repetetive after the first arc having so much training.

The third Arc will mirror the Namek Saga, but wont be Smithy, as there are some Aliens in the series where I can havw generic soldiers, powerful soldiers, and the Final Alien actually transforms.

The Android Saga will have Smithy tho, and like the RPGs, someone is going to appear on the last second to finally defeat Mario.

Back