Legends End

Alex95

The True Power Master
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Alex95
A few years ago, my brother, Aaron Bodine, published his first book titled "Legends End". This is a fantasy, medieval-type book, with magic, adventures, and plenty of characters. Pretty much think Lord of the Rings, but with more magic involved!

He's been working on these books for years now, and has become rather...unmotivated to continue. His books aren't selling that great, not because they're bad (they are great, I've read them. And I don't like reading), but because no one knows about them. So, I'm spreading his work around! You can buy his 9 books off of Amazon in either physical or digital form, the prices of which vary depending on their size and content.

Books:
  • War: The Lives We Lost (Legends End Book 1)
  • War: Journal of Death (Legends End) (Volume 2)
  • War: The Sin of Magic (Legends End) (Volume 3)
  • War: The Years Between (Legends End) (Volume 4)
  • Ancient's Fables (Volume 1)
  • Ancient's Fables Vol.2 (Ancinet's [yes, typo...] Fables) (Volume 2)
  • Path of the Warrior: Tournament of Fates (Volume 1)
  • Chronicles of Shadow: Birth (Volume 1)
  • Mindrallis: The Fallen Land

Books are his way of getting out the ideas that have been pilling up in his head for years. If any of these interest you, then show him some support!

https://www.amazon.com/Books-Aaron-Bodine/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3AAaron%20Bodine

(There's one other book here that's written by a different Aaron Bodine. You can buy that if you want to learn the basics of property management.)

Back