Hot Records (Reboot)-First Public Veiwing

AintMyFault

Hey Beeshes
So as you may or may not know I signed up for The Shroom. I decided to make a test article to see how you guys enjoy it.
--------
Hello and welcome to Hot Records! Today we are reviewing Jimmy T's newest album called "Disco Fever...Jimmy T's Greatest Hits!" This album was fine but that title though. First of all its his first album so it can't be his GREATEST hits. I'm now what just to prove him wrong I'm going to list only the bad songs. No need for me to comment.
SONG LIST:
1.Disco Fever
2.Everything You Want (I Am)
3.Apple Of My Eye
4.The Deep Sorrow
5.Hearts Collide
6.Whats Her Digits?
7.I Love You
8.Long Way Home
9.Love Of Hate
10.Calm Down (NEVER!!!)
11.On The Mark
12.Make A Move
13.Endings Are Bittersweet
14.Tomorrow
15.o_O
16.Darn It!
17.A Lovely Lady
18.You Are The Only One
So I just posted all the songs on the album. Very tiring. If you notice the songs are in a acrostic that write "Death Will Come Today". Well this is my review.
REVIEW:
This album has some good songs. The ballads are better in my opinion. I'm not a disco person. Also I move the anagram it probably will come. Anywhw next time we'll have an interview with The Why Guys about there new album!
---
So did you like?
Comment below!

Alex95 said:
You should send this in to Hobbes so he and the other 'Shroom staff can look it over.
I sent another one to him. This is just for the audience to get a general feel.

This thread has been moved to Fan Creations, as it is not endorsed by The 'Shroom. Thanks for understanding.

-MK

Back