Super Mario Stories-Season 1 Trailer/AMA

AintMyFault

Hey Beeshes
So while this hasn't been formally announced. This is a story IN THE FORUMS that will be a darker Mario. It's like Riverdale but for Mario and not as dark. If you're wondering why it's in the forums it's so people can instantly react. The first season'll have 13 episodes.

TRAILER:
BOWSER: Please have the arrangements made. I'm ready for Mario.

PEACH: Yes Master.
---
LUIGI: I have to tell Mario.
---
MARIO: NO!

DAISY: It's what has to be done.
---
BOWSER: Tonight will be to die for.
---
LUIGI: It's not what it looks like Mario. Okay?

MARIO: So then what were you doing with Wario? You two don't look like just "platonic buddies" to me.
---
PEACH: Mariooo!

AintMyFault said:

MARIO: So then what were you doing with Wario? You two don't look like just "platonic buddies" to me.
is this implying you intend to make Luigi and Wario gay lovers?

Magikrazy said:
AintMyFault said:

is this implying you intend to make Luigi and Wario gay lovers?
No Luigi and Wario have done some dirty deeds but not like that.

Super Mario Stories-Season 1 Charecters

Mario Brou: Mario is an adventurer with a chip on his shoulder. He has recently come back to visit his brother in the Mushroom Kingdom but with his coming back sparks some old friends and does to pop up.

Luigi Brou: Luigi is a bit of a coward and lies to get what he wants. After his brother comes back he will have to tell Mario an earth-shattering secret that will affect the kingdom forever!

Peach Toadstool: Peach's life is in turmoil after her dad was murdered. She and Bowser have begun a new reign in the kingdom. With her life split into two as she becomes queen,will she crack under

Bowser Kuppa: A newly minted king of the kingdom as well as a newlywed with Peach. After the death of Peach's father he starts to crack under the pressure. Will another Toadstool be killed in the process?

Wario Uorbay: Wario has a mysterious past and many crimes against him. Almost instantly clicking with Luigi will he make the same mistake again and harm more than just the dead?

Daisy Floer: Daisy is Bowser's newest "experiment" after escaping from his reins after the meeting of kingdoms,will she make it in a world she's never known?

Super Mario Stories-Season 1 Trailer 2 & Episode 2 Trailer

Narrator: In The Mushroom Kingdom There Was A Great Princess...
---
Peach:Daddy! Don't die on me!

King:Sorry dearest. Always loved go-to
---
Narator: And a strong worrior...
---
Luigi: The king is dead,Mario!

Mario:Where's Peach! We'll have to get out!
---
Narrator:And her husband.
---
Bowser:Tonight will be to die for...

Re: Super Mario Stories-Season 1 Trailer 2 & Episode 2 Trailer

Episode 1 & 2 Tommorow! (Episode 2 Trailer)
-------
(Near A Lake)
Wario: Nobody'll suspect us here. I mean with the wedding and all.

Luigi: No. No. I get it.

Wario:I'll get the body. You start digging.
---
Bowser: Last night was fine right?

Peach: Sure.

Bowser: (Physically Grabs Peach hard enough for her enough to wince) Are you sure?

Peach: Y-y-yeah.

Bowser: I don't think you mean (Pushes Peach to ground) get it!

there's no need to make separate topics for each little thing. i've merged them to create one topic, please keep it in here from now on.

Super Mario Stories S1

EPISODE 1:
In Photo's House One Day...

(Luigi's phone rings)

Luigi: Ugh. Who is it? (Picks Up Phone) Hello?

Mario: Hi brother!

Luigi: Hey. Have you heard the news?

Mario: Toadette's pizzeria closed down due to food poisoning on purpose?

Luigi: No. At least I don't th-

Mario: So anyway enough about you,I'm coming back! Bowser and Peach we getting married in 2 days so I'm coming back.

Luigi: So did I tell you how I'm- Holy Quizno's Mario! It's Peach!

Mario: What?

Luigi: The king is dead Mario.

Mario: I'll come as soon as possible.

Luigi:Okay Mario. I have to hang up so if you get here, keys'll be under the mat and a car will be there. Meet me at the lake.

Mario: I'll just use my Pipe Pass.

Luigi: Okay.

Meanwhile At Peach's Castle...
Peach: Ugh. I can't believe my dad died before our wedding.

Bowser: I know. It sucks. Who'll be the grandfath- Nevermindthatanyhow. Let's plan the party.

Peach: (Sigh)

Bowser: Alright you can go to Toadette's pizzeria but don't poison the ki- I mean have a safe trip honey.

MORE SOON

Back