Author Topic: Is there any way to easily tell how many personal images I have on MarioWiki?  (Read 226 times)

Fawfulthegreat64

• Power Star
    • View Profile
    • Mario RPG Universe
Pretty sure there is only one on my user page, not counting the signature image. I know I've had more in the past but I don't know an easy way to find them to either use them or have them deleted. I think a few went unused when I removed the userbox tower from my page. But is there a place to like, see a list of my personal images?

Hobbes

• Poll Committee Vice-Chairman
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Star Spirit
  • tucayo
  • Tucayo
    • View Profile
    • The 'Shroom
https://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&profile=advanced&fulltext=Search&search=&ns6=1&profile=advanced

Search for {{personal-image|Your username here}}. Be sure to search with all the usernames you've had.

Fawfulthegreat64

• Power Star
    • View Profile
    • Mario RPG Universe
I found one. It's not in use by me but someone else is using it. Does this mean it should be switched as their personal image instead?

Hobbes

• Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Star Spirit
  • tucayo
  • Tucayo
    • View Profile
    • The 'Shroom
I'm assuming you mean this one? Ultimate Mr. L already is up to his limit, so if you don't want that image any more I will just delete it.

Fawfulthegreat64

• Power Star
    • View Profile
    • Mario RPG Universe
The main issue with this image is it's outdated. How about I remake it and update it, then put it somewhere on my profile is that fine?

Hobbes

• Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Star Spirit
  • tucayo
  • Tucayo
    • View Profile
    • The 'Shroom
Sure, that's fine.