Windows Movie Maker help

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
yeah i know how that sounds, Windows Movie Maker is known to suck ass but all I'm trying to do is make a single picture with a song playing in the background. I can't figure out how to make the picture last longer than 10 seconds, despite the song being over a minute. It just abruptly ends the video after 10 seconds. Playing with the duration the max I can set is 10 seconds.

i'm not using Premiere for this because it has a random tendency to blue screen this computer, and my laptop is literal shit right now. Surely Movie Maker didn't get worse over the years and removed basic features that I remember using when first starting out on YouTube? Anyway I could use some help :)

Windows Live Movie Maker?

Add the image, then the audio. Go to the "Project" tab, and press "Fit to music".

This interface doesn't seem to have tabs. I downloaded this for Windows 10, it's just called "Movie Maker" but it was the first result for "windows movie maker windows 10" on Google.

Sorry, not familiar with that one at all.

I ended up using VideoPad instead. I actually think this is a good video editor for something that's free. I might use it more if it doesn't end up saying "Your trial is over, now give us cash to make this not useless"

Back