Video Game Crossover Idea

Alex95

The True Power Master
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Alex95
I'm sure most of you have had this type of "dream crossover game" idea before. Smash Bros. comes out with several Nintendo (and more) characters who duke it out with each other, whereas games like Project X Zone deliver a more story-driven narrative.

I want to create a crossover fangame of my own, using the RPG Maker system I'm familiar with. I'll work on the story and scripts later, but right now, I'm having trouble figuring out what characters I want to work with.

SO THAT'S WHERE YOU GUYS COME IN!

Much like the Smash Bros. ballet, you can suggest a character you want to see in the game in this thread. ...Did I say "a" character? I meant three! Start throwing out characters you'd like to see, whether they be hero or villain, along with the game(s) they're from. And then I'll hobble the top 50 together in some sort of game I'm not even sure I'll finish. You can post skills you want them to use as well, or you can leave that up to me.

The game will reuse assets from other games, or I'll modify some to make them work. I'll be working on this alongside my Power Master idea, but that will take priority. I also can't guarantee the game will even reach the light of day. I also can't guarantee the game will be "good", but I'll do my best.

Once I decide enough is enough, I'll post the results here in the OP.

RULES (gotta love 'em):
*The character has to have originated in a video game. This will just make it easier to put the whole thing together.
*I'd like it if the character isn't from an M-rated game, but if the M-rated character has appeared in a T or below-rated game, that's fine. (For example, Bayonetta in Smash)
*This whole thing is being put together for fun. All properties will be the properties of their respective owners, yadda yadda yadda. No money involved.
*Keep the suggestions to three or less characters. Anything more will be ignored, but you can change your submissions. Additionally, post the game(s) they are from.

:koopa:

I am content with any main characters as long as Marx or Magolor are at least one of the main villains.

What, you mean you've never played a Bubsy game? What a shame, he's probably the most famous and impactful character in all of gaming. I personally recommend starting with his first game that singlehandedly saved the industry and is a classic to this day:
bdOElmg.png

Alright.

Tracer (Overwatch)
Banjo and Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) (yes this counts as one submission, you cannot have one without the other)
Mappy (Mappy)

for serious suggestions:

sora (kingdom hearts)
isaac (binding of isaac)
cloud (final fantasy 7)

Magikrazy said:
Banjo and Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) (yes this counts as one submission, you cannot have one without the other)

This is fine.

Might as well throw in a few votes of my own, see if they make it in:

Mario (Mario)
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Jessica (Dragon Quest VIII)

Proto Man (Mega Man series)
Roger Jr. (Tekken series)
Owain/Odin (Fire Emblem series)

Yoshi (Should know what series)
Duskull (Pokemon series)
Glowing Bug Man (Scooby-Doo and the Glowing Bug Man)

Shy Bandit (Paper Mario: Color Splash)
Engineer Toad (Color Splash, recurring character in Chapter 5)
Huey (take a guess)

Back