Otenba Peach-hime - could a Japanese reader have a look at this?

Reboot

Goomba
Tried to make a page for this, but I'm working exclusively off Google Translates. Could someone have a quick check for blatantly obvious problems, at least? http://www.mariowiki.com/Otenba_Peach-hime

the article is minuscule and there really isn't much there to check the translation of tbh. i don't have the time to check the resources and make wholesome contributions rn either soz

but afaik, the "which appeared in Shogakukan's Elementary School Third Grader (Japanese: 小学三年生) magazine from 1992 to 1994" part should probably be "which was published by Shogakukan (小学館) in its Shōgakusannensei (小学三年生) magazine from 1992 to 1994".

per mw:japanese (which i just combed through now lololololol) english translations are discouraged for titles unless they are explicitly words borrowed from english (look at KC Deluxe's example of when this is appropriate I guess). if you can cite an official english localisation of the magazine's name then that would be ok, otherwise its perhaps best to keep it romanised instead. idk maybe someone with better knowledge of the policy can tell me if i'm wrong.

i wouldn't put the comma between tomboy and peach but that's just a personal thing i guess so dw about it. also if you happen to have the right kanji for the author's name that would be something to include. but yeah~~~

Back