Pikmin 4

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
According to an interview, Pikmin 4 is confirmed to be released, and is soon to be completed. It may be on the Wii U, but there is a chance that it would be a launch title for the NX. Super exciting right? I love how they are actually going to continue the series, since I thought they would just blow off another Pikmin game after Pikmin 3.

Source

Edit: I didn't see the posting in Nintendo News Thread, but now there's a topic for just this so *shrug*

I wish the lilly pads from Pikmin 3's Twilight River return. It was a minor thing, yes, but seeing the Pikmin individually jump on and off them was the best thing ever.

Other than that, I'd so wish to see an actual incentive for zero-death runs in Pikmin 4.

I hope it continues with the direction 3 took.

I definitely want the direction 3 took, but I also want a bit more of the older enemies to make an appearance again, and I'm hoping that it'll be more bigger than the latest one since Pikmin 3 was definitely shorter than Pikmin 2.

And I do like a lot of the little transportation things like the lily pad. I also hope that there will be larger areas (I mean, Pikmin 3 had massive maps, but I do want to see areas where it takes half a day just to reach, making the game feel harder to complete sooner and in less time. Tropical Wilds did that cool thing of having the captains have to get the bridge pieces sooner, but still.)

Given that they have Pikmin 3 on the Wii U and from the sounds of it have been working hard on the game, it feels like it'll be pretty chuck full of things. I wouldn't mind seeing something like Forest Navel or something where it's semi-underground and whatnot, or have more of a desert area to deal with (which would be cool to have areas that winged pikmin could be used to reach areas that have quick sand). I guess I'm getting into some daydream stuff, but it will be cool to see what lies in store for Pikmin, as well as the new types/color pikmin there'll be.

Back