Geoguessr

ralphfan

Thank you based god
So my dad was introduced to this game by a coworker, and he showed it to me, and I've been playing it for something like four hours over the past two days. This is so fun and so addicting.

http://geoguessr.com

My scores are usually in the 8000-11000 range, but I've been as low as 6000 and as a high as 17000. The focus isn't really on the scores, though. I just find it to be a fun, addicting game that you can play endlessly because there's essentially an infinite number of locations that the game can use.

I usually get random-ass places in Wyoming or Nebraska. Playing now I actually got a highway I've gone through, and that's probably the closest I've been.

Oh, and 14660 is my high score.

I tried it once. Out of 5 pictures, 4 were from the American continent. Can't they try in places other than America?

Wasn't there a topic for this in video games?

Anyway, I was playing this today with some kids in school. They made a lot of in-depth explorations to determine their location, whereas I just guessed based of of first sight. There wasn't much of a difference in scores, though, I think.

The problem is most of the pictures are just random roads with only scenery. If there aren't any road signs visible, you're screwed.

Purple Yoshi said:
I tried it once. Out of 5 pictures, 4 were from the American continent. Can't they try in places other than America?
I got a couple of images from South Australia and I completely failed :D

Back