Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle co-op challenges

SparksMarioWiki

Mario fan and brony! Aw yeah!
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Sparks
Earlier this month I made a thread covering the challenges of the Donkey Kong adventure DLC. Now it's time to give the co-op challenges some respect too!

I'll admit, I'm not very familiar with these challenges. I've only done them once (by myself) years ago. I also never did the DLC challenges ever. That won't stop me though! Thank goodness there's YouTube.

Now, here's the list of challenges!

Bootcamp: COMPLETE!

Ancient Gardens: UPROOTED!

Sherbet Desert: SUCCESS!

Spooky Trails: NOT SO SPOOKY ANYMORE!

Lava Pit: EXTINGUISHED!

DLC: DECIMATED LAST CHALLENGES!

Last edited:
I've tried to play them before, because this was my favorite game. I've never understood them and why they're there. If it were up to me, I would have LOVED a make-your-own-battle house instead of a Buddydome.

I'm going to start working on Call me when you get there AKA the second co-op challenge!

Update: All done!

Last edited:
May 18, 2024: Might as well get these challenges done in order. I'll start working on Flushed with Victory!

Update:
I did it!

Last edited:
I've created Remember the Bwahlamo! I found a weird bug(?) in the video I saw, so I thought that would be interesting to include in the article.
IMG_6798.jpeg

Here you can see Garden Hoppers while they're "underground". Just look at their expressions!

May 21, 2024: I've created two new challenges - Thorny Situation and Swamp Romp! I forgot to document the former… better late than never right?

May 22, 2024: My goal today is to create all Lava Pit co-op challenges! One is already created - Are you not Entertained? Now I know where that quote originated from.

I've done it! In a rapid-quick succession, I have created the articles for High Ground Hijinx, Chomping at the Bit, Toadnado Alley, The Bwahshank Redemption and Forecast calls for… Danger! Now all Mario + Rabbids content in general has been covered!

THIS THREAD IS DONE! Now it can be archived.

Back