unpopular opinions

See now I'm curious about how you feel about King of the Hill because for me the appeal of Bob's Burgers is that it's basically a spiritual successor to KOTH (which I love) because both shows are generally more grounded in reality compared to what they air (or aired, in the case of the KOTH) alongside, although Bob's Burgers is a bit wackier than KOTH was.
King of the Hill is a great show.

I just don't see the appeal behind Bob's Burgers compared to other adult animated shows.

zucchini is tasty, as are peas, fiddlehead, and pickled eggs

white chocolate is sacrilege and a disgrace to the confectionery industry (legally is not chocolate). It is the bane of my existence and the only thing worse in the world is white creme, something so evil I won't even talk about it. I still eat sometimes tho so oh well

I like hip hop, country, r&b, pop, classic rock, pop dance/party anthems, but not electronic/electro dance, psychedelic, or modern rock music, if liking 6 genres of music counts as an unpopular opinion

iPhones suck

I'm down for banana on pizza if I get the opportunity.

Since it's Pride Month, here's an unpopular opinion I've got:
- Trying to expand the LGBTQ+ acronym to encompass every possible sexuality and gender identity is dumb because it just becomes completely unwieldy, many people (even some people in the queer community!) aren't going to know what the fuck half the letters stand for, and it's just a prime target for dipshits to make fun of us by going 'HAHAHAHAH YEAH LOOK AT ALL OF YOU LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (which I will admit that they will still do even with the shortened acronyms that most people use, but why give them more ammo?)

Like there is a reason why the term QUILTBAG (which people online were trying to make a thing back around ~2012 because it was 'more inclusive') never caught on.

I mean criminy that's what the + is for, it's for everything else!!! And even many instances of people trying to expand the acronym still uses the plus sign as part of it.

(This is why I prefer 'queer' I'm gonna be real with y'all)

Sometimes, I'm not sure if T should even be grouped with LGB (lesbian and gays are also essentially the same thing just one of them is a female label), because gender identity is a whole 'nother can of worms than sexuality. Keep in mind, I'm not trans-exclusionary at all, definitely not saying this to exclude them, but I'm wondering how they even got grouped together to begin with.

I do know one reason they're united because of general bigotry relating to deviant gender roles but women and minorities have been discriminated in similar ways too, yet we are aware they're seen as their own movements.

Sometimes, I'm not sure if T should even be grouped with LGB (lesbian and gays are also essentially the same thing just one of them is a female label), because gender identity is a whole 'nother can of worms than sexuality. Keep in mind, I'm not trans-exclusionary at all, definitely not saying this to exclude them, but I'm wondering how they even got grouped together to begin with.

I do know one reason they're united because of general bigotry relating to deviant gender roles but women and minorities have been discriminated in similar ways too, yet we are aware they're seen as their own movements.
It's because we've always been grouped together.

Even back a few centuries ago when terms like 'homosexual' and 'transgender' didn't even exist (and the notion that one would be able to alter their secondary sexual characteristics to match that of the opposite sex would make people think you'd gone utter mad and the notion that people engaging in relations with the same sex as their own should be treated like everyone else would lead to immense backlash at best) and the ancestors of the modern queer community was so minuscule and hidden because 99.9999999999% of everyone else's view of these concepts was 'ew kill them they are going against god!!!' and they very much could face execution at worst, both people who identified and presented as their birth sex and people who were gender non-conforming would be together at meeting places for this very much underground and hidden community.

I know a lot of people really like the GameCube controller, but I'm not really a fan of it. The buttons on the right have such weird placements and shapes; I prefer the current Nintendo controller buttons (Nintendo Switch for example).

Don't like the GameCube controller simply because it's not versatile, Switch Pro is a better one because you can use it for Switch and for PC, plus it's very comfy.

Literally the only reasons why people praise the GCN controller in 2024 is because it's comfortable to hold and because it's the widely regarded as the perfect controller for Smash Bros.

Even back when the GameCube was Nintendo's current console, it was clearly either the worst or second worst controller out of the three regular controllers put out by Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo (it all depends on if you're talking about the original Duke or the smaller Controller S for the Xbox, the Duke is the overall worst one).

It was just missing buttons compared to the competition. Like sure you look at all three controllers and the GameCube one doesn't look that different in terms of general layout compared to the competition (oddly shaped face buttons aside) but then you realize:
- It only has three shoulder buttons (L + R, which were hybrid analog triggers and digital buttons because they function as analog triggers until they're fully pressed and it registered an additional digital signal and the digital Z button) while the DualShock 2 had four shoulder buttons and while the Xbox controller only had two analog triggers, it had the Black and White face buttons that basically served as substitute for the other two shoulder buttons (IIRC when you play OG Xbox games on the 360 and later consoles, it maps the Black and White buttons to the L and R buttons)

- It only has a Start/Pause button, it doesn't have a Select/Back button like the DS2 or Xbox controllers

- The analog sticks on the GCN controller were just sticks and nothing else. They were clickable and functioned as two additional buttons on the DS2 and Xbox controllers.

- The ABXY face buttons were digital on the GCN controller while all the buttons (sans Start, Select, the Analog mode button, L3, and R3) on the DualShock 2 were pressure sensitive and analog and the ABXY and Black and White face buttons on the Xbox controller were also pressure sensitive and analog (although I think literally only a few games on the Xbox made use of that feature)

Also the C-Stick sucks ass and the D-pad is one of the damn worst ones Nintendo has ever made.

Back